dux

What have you watched recently?

Reading your anterior posts made me curious and i had binged all the season 1 of baby Yoda. Too bad that season 2 will start only în october. 

I love Italian movies too :D Marcello Mastroianni is king. I love how funny, witty and beautiful they usually are. The Assassin (which is on Amazon Prime), is one of my favorite (despite the title this is more of a comedy than a thriller). Really makes you think. Highly recommended.

I love to watch random Ancient Rome/historical movies (A lot of those were shot at Cinecitta). They feel much more real and believable than any current day CG movie can. The production values are incredible. Usually they are a bit of a drag to watch, but the environments and vibe more than make up for it :) 

I'm watching a lot of videos about personality disorders, emotions, lies, deception and related stuff. Dr. Todd Grande, Richard Grannong, Tracey Marks.  Certain personalities cause a heavy burden on you, on relatives, on companies and on extreme cases can ruin millions of lives. Sometimes you think somebody is nice, but there is a dark secret. Sometimes you think somebody is a monster, but there may be a background story that explains it.

Edited by 0kelvin

Never knew Jack Black was doing his thing on YT (which is brilliant) good on him, the guy is entertaining and funny afk

Will never forget back in the early 2000nds at some house party and this came on^^ just about every guy turned and looked at there missus^^

(for some reason i cant even find the original vid on YT considering it was been played on some music vid channel at the time like ... Kerrang? still class :)^^

Edited by +Rusty+

Watched 'The Assassination of Gianni Versace' on Netflix and it was pretty awesome.

Started watching Ratched on Netflix. I like the theme, mood and style of the show and the plot seems to be decent too. Coincidentally, some common actors too. 

Since I posted about Halt and Catch Fire in July I binged on both seasons of The Purge, which was way better than I expected: they had a different take from the crappy sequels and really works. I could also see the IP work as a couple different type of games, I'm surprised nobody announced any tie-in yet.

I also went through the last season of Fear the Walking Dead... yes I did A LOT of rocking the baby during lunch "breaks" this summer 🙄

As serious watching we finished last night the new season of The Boys, still great, and we are also almost through Hunters.

In the meantime South Park is on the ball as usual.

On 10/12/2020 at 4:57 AM, Minos said:

Great series, watched it twice already 👍

Recommend "The World at War" narrated by Laurence Olivier.

Edited by dux