What have you watched recently?

Finished season 4 of American Horror Story. I liked the season overall. The guy playing the psycho gave an amazing performance. But the ending was ridiculous. Immediately dragged the whole season down. A real shame.

Decided to revisit The Matrix. That movie was so far ahead of it's time and it still hasn't lost any of it's amazing charm, innovation and style. One of the few movies, back when it came out, which I watched, re-winded (VHS baby) and immediately watched again. Too bad it went downhill after that but the first one will always remain a masterpiece. 

So, as is tradition with me since a couple of years, I watched a Jason movie last Friday. Decided to try Jason X which, by all accounts, should be terrible. The whole premise is ludicrous. Jason gets frozen and is then discovered 400 years later by a group of students visiting the now abandoned earth. They bring him on their space ship, he gets thawed out and starts a killing spree. Eventually he even gets upgraded into Uber Jason. Really, I laughed my ass off during this movie.  

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And tell us what you watched bitches

LMAO WTF, guess I need my head examined, for some reason I read Thrik   ~~~~~~~FFFFFRRRRAAAAAIII~~~~~~pls~~~ maeks me feel all  

I reported this post hopefully thrik does what's right

Posted Images

First episode of the second half of Walking Dead S5... wtf was that? I've a good mind to give up on it if it's going to be that bad...

Yup same feelings here. I haven't given up on the show yet. I do however feel like the story should progress in a way that's more interesting than all of them walking in the countryside

in every episode and encountering random zombies that manage to kill off a character every now and then.

First episode of the second half of Walking Dead S5... wtf was that? I've a good mind to give up on it if it's going to be that bad...

Yup same feelings here. I haven't given up on the show yet. I do however feel like the story should progress in a way that's more interesting than all of them walking in the countryside

in every episode and encountering random zombies that manage to kill off a character every now and then.

Meh I gave up on the show. Its just zombie soap opera now imo. 

More recently ive been keeping up with Shameless (US version with William H Macy) and just started watching House of cards. Shameless is definitely one of my all time favorites. 

I watched Pulse again recently (2005, Japanese verison NOT terrible American remake), which along with Ju-on(The grudge) and Hasu(House) is one of my favourite J-horror films.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/pulse_2005/

Anyone have any more J-horror reccommendations?