What have you watched recently?

The Walking Dead:

For me, it has always been a mixed bag. Season 1 and 3 were amazing. The 2nd I nicknamed The Talking Dead and 4th almost made me quit the show. But season 5, especially the mid season final we've just watched, is fucking epic!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO WTF, guess I need my head examined, for some reason I read Thrik   ~~~~~~~FFFFFRRRRAAAAAIII~~~~~~pls~~~ maeks me feel all  

It's 3:24 am, i just came back from cinema. Went to haloweenmarathon of Alien and Aliens ! YES ! i've never seen Alien/s in cinema (only 4, but that doesn't count).  Directors cut's, all scenes and di

And tell us what you watched bitches

Posted Images

The Walking Dead:

For me, it has always been a mixed bag. Season 1 and 3 were amazing. The 2nd I nicknamed The Talking Dead and 4th almost made me quit the show. But season 5, especially the mid season final we've just watched, is fucking epic!

The show is very polarizing. I for one loved Season 2 but have found the last few episodes of Season 5 to be a pure snoozefest.

The show is very polarizing. I for one loved Season 2 but have found the last few episodes of Season 5 to be a pure snoozefest.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've had lengthy discussions with my wife about the same thing. She loved season 2 and 4 for instance. But hey, taste differs :)

Admittedly, the mid season final and the final of season 2 were splendid. It's just the stuff in between dragged on for too long imo.

The Walking Dead:

[...] and 4th almost made me quit the show. [...]

WADDAHELL?? :o

It's the one I'm on and it's very dense of events (till e11).

I like your wife :P Season 2 was the one that convinced me: "drama drama drama" I was thinking in most episodes (while S1 was really disappointing for me - I went in with wrong expectations -- thanks commercials with guy entering a frigging tank).

Can't wait for S5; it's not gonna be long now, since my gf really got into it as well :)

The Walking Dead:

Ditto... I'm really wondering where this is going to go next especially since

the DC mission was bs

The Walking Dead:

Ditto... I'm really wondering where this is going to go next especially since

the DC mission was bs

I was obvious that the dumbass Eugene was a fake

Anyone watching the new Homeland? I know a lot of people were put off the chance of a new series after the end of Season 3 but it seems like it's business as usual and apparently episode 6 is a doozy....

Coincidentally I watched episode 5 a couple of nights ago, I'll look forward to the sixth :)

It was pretty over-hyped tbh, I mean it's a nice twist but it wasn't so massive imho. Anyway, still enjoyable.. classic Homeland.

Thanks to you bros, I checked out the new season and I'm enjoying it. Last year I laughed at the idea of  

continuing the show without Brody

but it's working.

Episode 8 was harsh

Anyone watching the new Homeland? I know a lot of people were put off the chance of a new series after the end of Season 3 but it seems like it's business as usual and apparently episode 6 is a doozy....

Coincidentally I watched episode 5 a couple of nights ago, I'll look forward to the sixth :)

It was pretty over-hyped tbh, I mean it's a nice twist but it wasn't so massive imho. Anyway, still enjoyable.. classic Homeland.

Thanks to you bros, I checked out the new season and I'm enjoying it. Last year I laughed at the idea of  

continuing the show without Brody

but it's working.

If you haven't watched episode 7 yet, I can tell you that you'll be shouting at the tv by the end, I was!

I'm up to date with it now (was there a break this week?), it's a great series. I too was wondering about  

Homeland post-Brody but the way they've remodelled it around the CIA guys is smart and it was a good move to give Quinn a bigger role

Watched a few more episodes of Suits. I like the show a lot, it's witty... but I think that they jump and skip at times and not making clear what happens between certain episodes; especially at the point I'm at now in mid season 2, feels like they are underplaying the overarching story.

Edited by blackdog