What have you watched recently?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO WTF, guess I need my head examined, for some reason I read Thrik   ~~~~~~~FFFFFRRRRAAAAAIII~~~~~~pls~~~ maeks me feel all  

It's 3:24 am, i just came back from cinema. Went to haloweenmarathon of Alien and Aliens ! YES ! i've never seen Alien/s in cinema (only 4, but that doesn't count).  Directors cut's, all scenes and di

And tell us what you watched bitches

Posted Images

I've just finished watching season 2 30 min ago!

It's visually gorgeous and it has some of the most fucked up sound design in a while. It's sometimes a little out there but overall I really liked it, they've been pretty clever in the writing and both Hannibal and Will (even more so I'd say) are great characters.

It's visually gorgeous and it has some of the most fucked up sound design in a while. It's sometimes a little out there but overall I really liked it, they've been pretty clever in the writing and both Hannibal and Will (even more so I'd say) are great characters.

Thank god I'm not alone. This show deserves more recognistion and yes, sometimes it's a bit over the top but nothing that bothers me.

Who do you think survived the last episode? Will and Hannibal are a given but the others?

Who do you think survived the last episode? Will and Hannibal are a given but the others?

I'm not sure! Hard to say, it doesn't look super good for Jack and definitely not for Abigail but it seems Alana was gonna survive? Quite curious about Gillian Anderson too and how they ended up together! Season 3 is gonna be intersting

:) 

Coherence

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2866360/

A sci-fi / thriller movie shot in 5 days but the concept is super cool.

The concept was super nice and I was really looking forward to it but I think it fell a bit flat overall. The first ~45min were pretty cool though! 

Thank god I'm not alone. This show deserves more recognistion and yes, sometimes it's a bit over the top but nothing that bothers me.

I haven't got to the end of season 2 yet, I'm only a few episodes in. It's a fantastic show though, Mads Mikkelsen is incredible as Hannibal.

I've mentioned Hannibal on here before :) There are a few people watching it, brilliant show. 

I'm starting to go through all the marvel movies in the last 10 years or so because I've seen none of them. One of the people at my work used to own a comic book store and suggested the order I watch them so that it follows the timeline of the story. 

Watched iron man and thor so far. I accidentally watched thor out of order. it's the 4th.

I'm not sure! Hard to say, it doesn't look super good for Jack and definitely not for Abigail but it seems Alana was gonna survive? Quite curious about Gillian Anderson too and how they ended up together! Season 3 is gonna be intersting

:) 

I read that Chilton will return in season 3. That bullet apparently didn't kill him