What have you watched recently?

Finished watchin Californication Season 7, still interesting, still the best modern love story for me.

Watched first two episodes of Extant, nothing particularly catching for now.

Just watched Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1.

~

Rant at Amazon Prime Video, I'm doing the Prime Trial and there are too many movies/shows not available for streaming but that need renting or buying! Totally not incentivated in subscribing.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO WTF, guess I need my head examined, for some reason I read Thrik   ~~~~~~~FFFFFRRRRAAAAAIII~~~~~~pls~~~ maeks me feel all  

It's 3:24 am, i just came back from cinema. Went to haloweenmarathon of Alien and Aliens ! YES ! i've never seen Alien/s in cinema (only 4, but that doesn't count).  Directors cut's, all scenes and di

And tell us what you watched bitches

Posted Images

Godzilla: I am disappointed of the new version. It didn't even deserve the name "Godzilla" 6/10

(...)

I think it deserved it more than Emmerich's version. But opinions differ of course. :D

last movie I watched was 'Night Moves', in the sneak preview in a niche cinema.

Not the very best, but a moving topic (climate and green movement), although it could have been done way better actor-wise.

Godzilla: I am disappointed of the new version. It didn't even deserve the name "Godzilla" 6/10

(...)

I think it deserved it more than Emmerich's version. But opinions differ of course. :D

last movie I watched was 'Night Moves', in the sneak preview in a niche cinema.

Not the very best, but a moving topic (climate and green movement), although it could have been done way better actor-wise.

IMO Godzilla wasn't the protagonist of the movie. The other two creatures got that job. And that's why i said it that way :P

Watched again last three episodes of Breaking Bad, can't believe they managed to cram so many events in such little screen time.

I also think I did appreciate it much more this time!

~

Just seen the pilot of Under The Dome, which is a cool setup. We'll see if the rest goes downhill as I've heard.

Edited by blackdog