What have you watched recently?

dux

Loving Spartacus Tvshow, i know i should too really jump in Vikings show !

Also i just watched Elysium last night, wow, I have read some bad critics about this movie and wasn't expecting too much but it was a really cool surprise, good mood and design. The story was okay, a bit too much "black and white" when i prefer anticipation worlds to be grey, dirty and dark.

Sprony Edit:

Shame on you D3ads! 

Original text hidden since it's blashempy!

The Raid.

Probably one of the most overrated films ever, boring fight sequences that go on forever and a terrible storyline made for a very much underwhelming experience. 6/10 Dredd did it better.

I heard very good things about "Orange is the new Black" and since I've gotten my wife Netflix, we decided to check it out. So far 3 episodes in and I'm looking forward to how things develop further. I didn't know it was based on real events too. Makes is even more interesting. I highly recommend it. 

Watching the Axe Cop TV Show at the moment. It's pretty good. The story is unpredictable, but it just makes it more interesting. And even though there is a lot of humor it appears to try to paint the characters as more than just one or two dimensions.

So all in all pretty enjoyable.

The Raid.

Probably one of the most overrated films ever, boring fight sequences that go on forever and a terrible storyline made for a very much underwhelming experience. 6/10 Dredd did it better.

I reported this post hopefully thrik does what's right

I took action and edited that blasphemy. 

Went to theater watch "How to Train Your Dragon 2", probably one of the best animated movie so far, not a single flaw except you have to not cry during the whole movie.

Edited by Em'

Where is Jessica Hyde?

"Your name is actually Wilson Wilson? You realise you've used your real name online?"

"Yeah but who's gonna believe that's a real name?"

I just finished watching the first season not long ago on 4OD, I loved the shit out Utopia! Can't wait to dig into the second season when I get time...

Edited by D3ads