What have you watched recently?

Started watching Halt and Catch Fire. Wasn't entirely sold after the first episode, but I'm really liking this show more and more with each episode, now I've caught up and waiting for next week's episode :B

It also has probably one of the coolest intros around

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO WTF, guess I need my head examined, for some reason I read Thrik   ~~~~~~~FFFFFRRRRAAAAAIII~~~~~~pls~~~ maeks me feel all  

It's 3:24 am, i just came back from cinema. Went to haloweenmarathon of Alien and Aliens ! YES ! i've never seen Alien/s in cinema (only 4, but that doesn't count).  Directors cut's, all scenes and di

And tell us what you watched bitches

Posted Images

Started watching Halt and Catch Fire. Wasn't entirely sold after the first episode, but I'm really liking this show more and more with each episode, now I've caught up and waiting for next week's episode :B

It also has probably one of the coolest intros around

Totally feels like a dystopian sci-fi intro though. Cool! :D

I didn't knew who Werner Herzog was so i went and searched for the documentaries he did. And i fell on the most known apparently "Grizzly-man".

And erhh that was not uninteresting, not at all really... but i found it to be really really difficult to watch.

You didn't knew Werner Herzog!? :whaaa::o Go and watch Aguirre, Fitzcarraldo, Stroszek, Enigma of Kaspar Hauser, Woyzeck, Nosferatu etc etc. asap!

I didn't want to see Pacific Rim in theaters reasoning that I didn't care for Transformers versus giant lizards but boy was I wrong. It's a visually amazing movie that I should have seen on the big screen.  

I didn't knew who Werner Herzog was so i went and searched for the documentaries he did. And i fell on the most known apparently "Grizzly-man".

And erhh that was not uninteresting, not at all really... but i found it to be really really difficult to watch.

You didn't knew Werner Herzog!? :whaaa::o Go and watch Aguirre, Fitzcarraldo, Stroszek, Enigma of Kaspar Hauser, Woyzeck, Nosferatu etc etc. asap!

I knew Klaus Kinski, but I never heard of him ? Go figure. Will do asap :D

Also oliver : wtf