What have you watched recently?

dux

Edge of Tomorrow was very good! Check it out, well worth it. I seen it in an AVX Atmos Cinema, far better than the regular AVX theatres I've been before. I normally dislike 3D, but this movies 3D effects and sound were on par with 'Gravity's' action sequences.

Edited by Grinwhrl

Upstream Color. Avoid at all costs, I repeat... Avoid at all costs. I usually don't mind surreal movies that are vague and you have to figure out as you go but this one is just completely WTF. Never go full retard. This is just... Dafuq did I just watch o.O

did you watch primer?

did you watch primer?

Yup! Primer was awesome! Can't say the same for this one unfortunately, maybe there's some hidden message in there but I ain't gonna look it up on some forums. If there's anything at all it's gotta be obscure as fuck :P A movie, imo, should be able to stand on its own as much as it can, I'm gonna put this one on the pretentious shelf.

Edited by Chimeray

My girlfriend has been banging on about this show called 'Orange is the New Black', a Netflix exclusive show. I caught snippets of the first series, and I've watched a few eps of the second, and I've been really enjoying it! It's quite a nice change to the traditional prison drama series, and the characters are very believable. I'd recommend giving it a watch, I need to get go back to series 1!

My girlfriend has been banging on about this show called 'Orange is the New Black', a Netflix exclusive show. I caught snippets of the first series, and I've watched a few eps of the second, and I've been really enjoying it! It's quite a nice change to the traditional prison drama series, and the characters are very believable. I'd recommend giving it a watch, I need to get go back to series 1!

Just started watching this a few days ago. It's good. On season 2 ep 3 now.

Just watched Prometheus for the second time. My opinion of it got worse. Too many "why the fuck?" for nonsense actions. Also, the baby-alien seems too different from a xenomorph?

At least the first time I enjoed the creationist message(?) that I did interpret as an atheist message.

Edited by blackdog