What have you watched recently?

haha, you just summed up the shows i've recently watched except for blacklist, which i've just started. would definitely give all mentioned shows a watch before starting on ahs, unless you're the type that wants to save the best for last :P

also, when you're starting with the 3rd season of homeland: your patience will be rewarded.

in addition, you might want to check out peaky blinders too..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO WTF, guess I need my head examined, for some reason I read Thrik   ~~~~~~~FFFFFRRRRAAAAAIII~~~~~~pls~~~ maeks me feel all  

It's 3:24 am, i just came back from cinema. Went to haloweenmarathon of Alien and Aliens ! YES ! i've never seen Alien/s in cinema (only 4, but that doesn't count).  Directors cut's, all scenes and di

And tell us what you watched bitches

Posted Images

Re: final episode of Homeland season 3:

Apparently they just renewed the show for another season.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/14/morena-baccarin-morgan-saylor-homeland_n_4444825.html

I think I'll just leave the show at this point and consider the last episode as the official ending. It's been fun. R.I.P. Brody.

In the last days:

another episode of The Killing S3, which for now is not gripping

Louis CK Live At Beacon Theatre - didn't have me lmao-ing like previous shows but always good stuff

Hitch, not too bad for a lame comedy - i paid attention to the first half, then i just had an on-going chat with the girl who invited me over...