What have you watched recently?

dux

@Blackdog I wouldn't jump to recommend either of those to be honest, as we said the other day Falling Skies is very much a filler show, I think I might give up on it actually, the opening episodes this season weren't amazing. The Killing is good though, am enjoying season 3 so far. Don't know if I'd recommend it though as it is a pretty bleak show, it's not for everyone

Apparently it's Jaden that's starring in After Earth and Will only has a small part in it? Wow, fuck that... not so excited anymore :P

Didn't know Shyamalan was the director as well, another huge bummer. Glad I didn't go see it in the cinema then!

It's not the worst movie ever but it's not the best either. I saw it a week ago and can barely remember any of the scenes lol

It's not a 3/10 but maybe a 4.3/10.

i watched a film called dark circles. i did not know what it was. but.. this movie scared me hard

sometimes it was so scary that i could not watch. one scene there a girl jump on you..

i love this movies but this was very scary.. see it if u have not seen now! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1863201/

Edited by Nz-Nexus