dux

What have you watched recently?

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

I got round watching Escape From Alcatraz, the original Clint Eastwood escape movie.

Bit corny but still good.

Most of the scenes I was thinking to myself how friggin tall Clint is :D

I recently seen a scene in Maried with Children, when ATM refused Clints card :D

The Jungle Book - I really didn't like this CG remake. Art fine, but voice casting was plain inappropriate, just picked up names of A-listers to grab the everyman attention. The only good choice was "Gus Fring" for Akela the wolf, who dies early :shifty:

15 hours ago, Mia Winters said:

I am the fan of thrillers and horror movies, the last movie that quite impressed me was Marrowbone. It is not banal or typical horror movie. Great acting, unusual storyline and unexpected ending. Highly recommend seeing this movie for all thriller fans :)

Trailer on YouTube

Looks interesting, gonna check it out 😀

Watch Bright in 3 days time when it premiers? Looks silly, or completely BA. Not sure which way it's gonna go. . . but I'm excited.

Finally started watching Peaky Blinders. It's set in 1919 Birmingham, literally down the road from where I lived. It's great seeing some local locations and accents and it's actually got me gripped. Loving it so far!

2 hours ago, Beck said:

Finally started watching Peaky Blinders. It's set in 1919 Birmingham, literally down the road from where I lived. It's great seeing some local locations and accents and it's actually got me gripped. Loving it so far!

You got a lot to binge on! :D
Think a new season just became available or is coming?

Had it in my list for a while but still postponing.

I've decided to finally pick back up Mr Robot, watche S2E1.
Also watching Riverdale with my girlfriend :ninja: but I think convinced her to alternate between that and Manhunt: Unabomber, yday we watched the first episode.

Watched Mother! last night, now i know why a bunch of people left the movie. Hard movie to recommend but I enjoyed it very much :)

And finally started Silicon Valley (the entire HBO catalog has just been added to Hulu!).

On 31/12/2017 at 4:37 AM, FMPONE said:

Currently watching American Vandal. It’s funny, but not amazingly so. One good chuckle per episode.

I liked it!

helped lighten the mood when my sister was having some problems andare had come over to talk with me.

~

Finished Bloodline which I did enjoy. It’s quite slow drama, especially in the first season, picks up more and more. Half of S3 was quite confusing, it definitely feels rushed to the end (was supposed to Ben 5-6 seasons while Netflix cancelled it a bit after signing up for S3). There’s a heavy hitter cast in there, I especially like Ben Mendelsohn (I mean I always like do his style and the way he talks).

Edited by blackdog