What have you watched recently?

dux

End Of Watch

I don't remember which trailer I saw at the time I put it on watchlist, I'm not linking any because they may be deceptive.

I randomly picked it up from my list after ignoring it since it was first advertised and liked it a lot, I really suggest it.

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=3HwnBxU

Edited by blackdog

I caught up on the last few episodes of Under The Dome the past few days. Shit is getting weird. So much dumb stuff happens which doesn't need to though.

Like the big truck destroying the water tower. Why the fuck was someone driving a big truck round in the first place. What does he need to transport when trapped inside a huge bloody dome?

:P

Clear History 

Larry David's new movie. A few funny scenes, but not a very good film, shot like a TV show and doesn't really amount to much in the end. Episodes of Curb end up having a better pay off because of the 30 min time frame and focus where this just feels elongated because it's a feature so it needs to be more than 75 minutes. Waste of a pretty good cast too. Just feels like a bunch of loosely connected sketches cut together with a very thin plot.

I had the same feeling watching In The Loop, just felt like a 2 hour episode of television, not a movie. But that was at least coherent and consistently funny. 

End Of Watch

I don't remember which trailer I saw at the time I put it on watchlist, I'm not linking any because they may be deceptive.

I randomly picked it up from my list after ignoring it since it was first advertised and liked it a lot, I really suggest it.

I watched end of watch on netflix a few days ago, totally at random, and loved it. I knew nothing about it and was expecting a standard action cop movie but it was really, really good.

Just finished the 2nd silent hill and dont know what to think about it, they tried to tie firs movie with this (first game and third) and what came out of this combo was ehh not sure but the begining was cool even i was expecting whats next couse of ghe sh3 game anyways i love that they use ost from the game just like it was in the first movie