dux

What have you watched recently?

I saw Pacific Rim. It's the first time I've cried, because I was laughing, because of how awesome the things I was seeing on screen were. I love Guillermo del Toro and when I heard this movie was in the works I knew I'd probably enjoy it. I had no idea the Yaeger vs Kaiju fights were going to be so incredibly well done though. This is how you do robots fighting Michael Bay! This is how you do giant monsters in the city Godzilla 2000. Without a doubt this is my favorite summer blockbuster of the year so far.

Super - Not quite what I expected, it was extremely dark in places (you cut the queue, have a spanner in the face!) but I liked the way all the cliches you think were going to happen were quashed instantly. For this type of movie, I prefer Kick-Ass.

6/10

Attack-on-Titan-Volume-4.jpg

Just started watching this last night and DAMN is it good. If you like anime and you havent started watching this yet you really need to...

I've been reading the manga for some time and I have to say,it hasn't even begun to get crazy yet. The story is excellent and FULL of twist. Enjoy =D