What have you watched recently?

dux

15 hours ago, Mia Winters said:

I am the fan of thrillers and horror movies, the last movie that quite impressed me was Marrowbone. It is not banal or typical horror movie. Great acting, unusual storyline and unexpected ending. Highly recommend seeing this movie for all thriller fans :)

Trailer on YouTube

Looks interesting, gonna check it out ?

2 hours ago, Beck said:

Finally started watching Peaky Blinders. It's set in 1919 Birmingham, literally down the road from where I lived. It's great seeing some local locations and accents and it's actually got me gripped. Loving it so far!

You got a lot to binge on! :D
Think a new season just became available or is coming?

Had it in my list for a while but still postponing.

I've decided to finally pick back up Mr Robot, watche S2E1.
Also watching Riverdale with my girlfriend :ninja: but I think convinced her to alternate between that and Manhunt: Unabomber, yday we watched the first episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2017 at 4:37 AM, FMPONE said:

Currently watching American Vandal. It’s funny, but not amazingly so. One good chuckle per episode.

I liked it!

helped lighten the mood when my sister was having some problems andare had come over to talk with me.

~

Finished Bloodline which I did enjoy. It’s quite slow drama, especially in the first season, picks up more and more. Half of S3 was quite confusing, it definitely feels rushed to the end (was supposed to Ben 5-6 seasons while Netflix cancelled it a bit after signing up for S3). There’s a heavy hitter cast in there, I especially like Ben Mendelsohn (I mean I always like do his style and the way he talks).

Edited by blackdog