What have you watched recently?

dux

Got back watching Arrow, the recent and upcoming superhero movies, hype for Batman etc motivated me and I've binged on most of Season 2 now.

Still "too cheap" of a show to be very good, but in terms of story development it's much better. I vaguely read about the Flash crossover, but didn't know that they had The Flash TV show origins setup right into Arrow. Plus they planted the seed for Suicide Squad as well.

blacklist tv show, and it's edgy, predictable and overall terrible.

Ouch, and i was curious to try it.

There are some good episodes but overall the main cast are just terrible. The blacklist guy just comes off as annoying and trying too hard when he's supposed to be a veteran criminal of 20 years. It doesn't make sense. There's too much deus ex machina where they just pull shit out of the plot's ass to make the story make sense. And then there's all the people on the blacklist that could probably be distilled down to people who have 1 or 2 different roles overall. The alchemist episode made me rage hard because of all the factual inaccuracies (and the stupid plot).

But it's like a trainwreck, you can't look away.

Edited by Sentura

I want to catch up with Xfiles as well, I remember at the time of first season i was still too young and my parents were sending me to bed 21:30, plus it wasn't appropriate (I still remember the visual horror of the fungi erupting from throats).

But when I watched episodes of later seasons, I remember it derived very badly in a caricature of itself and that discouraged me. 

I'm full of stuff to watch so just waiting they put it in Amazon Prime Video or something.