What have you watched recently?

dux

saw cloud atlas in the cinema this morning. after watching the trailer (which is a work of art in it's own right) i was kinda disappointed too. it's not that the movie is bad, it just isn't that good as the trailer suggests imo... didn't get boring tho, just not as subtle and awesome and meaningful as i would have hoped :D

Small OT:

since it was recently talked about: Dredd 3D -- Budget: $50 mln; Domestic: $13.4 mln; Int'l: $17.5 mln

The Bourne Legacy is the next best after the first.

Haven't seen yet, but my fav Bourne is the Ultimatum (than Identity and Supremacy) for now. I'm curious, because at first the trailer made me think of a milking operation, than read a couple of good reviews.

Btw the whole serie is something I regularly need to get back to, never ceases to entertain.

Alien Trilogy in Blue Ray - just finished Alien 3

still don't know why most of Alien fans don't consider this one as a good movie, i love it

It's a great movie, It's just not as good as the others! :) And some of the CG is pretty fucking bad, I would prefer if they just cut the scenes where the whole body of the Alien appears on screen.

You'll enjoy the forth movie, the HD remaster looks really good.

' timestamp='1357155861' post='320164']

You'll enjoy the forth movie, the HD remaster looks really good.

I've seen all of Alien movies ! ;)

I was in da cinema to see the Alien IV as a "kid" - don't like it tho, tbh i consider Alien as a Trilogy

but getting back to Alien 3 - ok CG at some points is bad, but still it has that creepy alien vibe, FCK LOVE the look of Fury and the prison, love the music and seeing Replay getting stronger and stronger, and it's Finchers first movie, he made some great shots there !