Sign in to follow this  
KungFuSquirrel

THE CUBE CHALLENGE: Rules and discussion

In other news, the challenge is NOW CLOSED!

Check out the submissions and give them a shot! I'll be opening a voting thread later this week. Right now I'm thinking the thread will have a single vote that allows you to vote for up to 3 entries, which should hopefully fix some of the voting problems from last time. Sound good?

Superb quality all around it would seem! I'll definitely be trying out all the ones I can, which I think just rules out Andrew's... sorry mate :(

Superb quality all around it would seem! I'll definitely be trying out all the ones I can, which I think just rules out Andrew's... sorry mate :(

No hard feelings! That's why I included the video. Bafflingly, despite Prey keys being valid to activate on Steam (after their digital distribution platform fell through), you apparently can't actually buy it there :(

I'll start poking through everyone's entries tonight. I'll probably open up voting for Friday and Saturday, so you've got most of the week and part of the weekend to check things out and make your picks.

I've checked tlovemark's Secret Temple map and I must say I love the lighting in it. The map has great visuals. For some reason I seem to be missing the terrain texture. Could that be due to different UDK builds? Mine is from February 2011. Am I right thinking that packages change a bit from build to build?