• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick, please tell EA that Origin can suck my fat, hairy balls.

After downloading 13gb from D2D, Origin needs to update before I install BF3. It almost finishes installing said update when it gives me some bullshit error. I abort the install, start up origin, what's that? A file's missing?!? You can't start with out it?!? Awesome, time to install origin from scratch. Oh... of course... the same error from the update, very nice. Origin gets completely uninstalled then reinstalled, it can finally boot up, same update is downloaded and installation is started... Duhhh, gee, who wuddathunkit, the same error occurs herp derp Im origin and cant install of nothing cuz im a stupid piece of shit.

Took me like 20 minutes to update this heap of garbage correctly.

... Any who, only played 10 minutes of the actual game as by now it was 4:30am and I needed some sleep. Was a cool 10 minutes though.

Just out of personal interest what kind of performance is everyone getting?

i7 @ 4.6ghz

Single GPU

Textures: Ultra

Everything else: High

MSAA: x2

Post AA: Off

Motion Blur: off

Anisotropic: x16

Ambient: HBAO

570 @ 840C 2000M 0.975v

40-50 FPS outdoors, 60+ indoors

570 @ 920C 2100M 1.088v

Lowest 55-60, Average 70 FPS outdoors, 70+ indoors

Mouse binding, it's a joke ? :neutral:

After jumping from a mission to an other, the game have reseted my bindings to the default.

I have removed the mouse binding to rebind them... but I can't.

The game is ok when I click on the box, but after it doesn't recognize my input.

I'm left handed, I can't play.

Yipie.

Anyone know if the PC European copy's work as soon as you get them or do they have some shit unlock thing?

Online activation is required....though since monday i'm not sure if that still applies. Like most, i used a VPN to activate it.

http://battlefieldo.com/bf3-launch-changed-to-today/

Mouse binding, it's a joke ? :neutral:

After jumping from a mission to an other, the game have reseted my bindings to the default.

I have removed the mouse binding to rebind them... but I can't.

The game is ok when I click on the box, but after it doesn't recognize my input.

I'm left handed, I can't play.

Yipie.

Fixed : I need to hit the reset to default button and reste all my bindings. :nag:

I love the single player campaign !

The

jet flight sequence is amazing

!

Anyone know if the PC European copy's work as soon as you get them or do they have some shit unlock thing?

Online activation is required....though since monday i'm not sure if that still applies. Like most, i used a VPN to activate it.

http://battlefieldo.com/bf3-launch-changed-to-today/

Because of stupid shit and business, EU unlocks on 27th ... which is in 24 hours. But lets hope it unlocks as soon as you get it.

Mine might arrive in the post today (26th just about mind) so I hope so.

I don't know about the rest of you who live in the states but, personally,

I think this game is... well, F*CKING AMAAAAAZING!

The sound is absolutely incredible, it's huge and awesome and I love it. Visuals, animation, fx, sound, etc all combine with killer gameplay mechanics to make a truly enjoyable experience. Aside from the lame server lag I seem to be experiencing, money well spent. Going to be play this for hours on end in the coming weeks (months hopefully.)

Also really appreciate the little stuff Dice did for the PC release like custom FOV :)