• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/121/1210387p2.html

All told, it's a brief affair -- I burned through the single-player portion in under six hours, the co-op content adds another two or three.

:argh:

Yeah, makes me wonder why they even bother to put in the effort for such a short game when clearly they would have had better reviews with just MP. They sure know which parts of MW2 to take from :/ Still it looks better, cant wait to try it tonight.

An exe unlocked of the game is walking on the web...

Which allow players of locked region to play even if the game is not reaching the unlocking date.

I'd be a bit worried about using that, i'm sure Origin sends back info to it's masters. Friday isnt to far away :).

An exe unlocked of the game is walking on the web...

Which allow players of locked region to play even if the game is not reaching the unlocking date.

I'd be a bit worried about using that, i'm sure Origin sends back info to it's masters. Friday isnt to far away :).

EA/ Origin has already sent out emails saying our games are to be unlocked today. I just got said email, sadly it isnt working yet.