Battlefield 3

skdr

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fu ... ?id=165281 - Full list of weapons, attachments, equipment, etc. You have a monstrous task ahead of you if you want to unlock everything, as every attachment unlock is for each individual weapon, not so you can aquire ACOG on one weapon and then use it everywhere else (like in Bad Company 2).

Also, overview map of "Caspian Border", shown in the latest video : http://h4.abload.de/img/10245_14eptb.jpg

Well, there's probably going one or two weapons that are "the best" per weapon class and then you play with the others for variation... like in BC2.

That's perfectly fine :)

Yeah, but even then you got loads of vehicles, equipment and level layouts to keep in mind. Not that it necessarily has to be absolutely balanced in that way, great teamwork can overcome most things in the BF games.

":2wqhg9if]

God... shit that looks good. :oops: Pretty much sums up in two minutes why Battlefield is the best thing ever. Blow after blow of awesomeness. You have to love the fact that all DICE have to do is show their game and it makes Call of Duty look like a bag of crap. :cool: Normally you have to explain so someone 'gets' it, but this... you'd be a dick to not be blown away by this.

Definitely pre-ordering as I didn't realise Gulf of Oman was included in the deal — can't miss out on that.

I've had a raging gaming boner for a day now... should I see a doctor?!?! :shock:

I mean... everything is just so... gah!!! there's so many nice small details! like the way the windscreen smacks against the hood of the jeep at 0:39...

And how the jet cockpits feel three-dimensional and not like a glued-on sprite...

And how every sound just sounds... perfect...

and how FUCKING FUN IT LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be a fool not to be interested in this game.... It looks phenomenal, far beyond anything else made so far, is made by one of the most respected names in the business, and is going to be a game even your neighbor's gold fish will want to play.

I haven't been psyched for an FPS since Left 4 Dead (with the exception of Bioshock Infinite), but they definitely have my attention :)

You would be a fool not to be interested in this game.... It looks phenomenal, far beyond anything else made so far, is made by one of the most respected names in the business, and is going to be a game even your neighbor's gold fish will want to play.

Fanboy. :quagmire:

Well, In my case I'm not buying it : until the Origin user licence change.

Fanboy. :quagmire:

Well, In my case I'm not buying it : until the Origin user licence change.

I don't get?

All BF games have ever only worked through EA's online services. Origin is no different. Just buy the game retail and man up! :P Besides, u will probably still be able to add the game to your steam list.

Eitherway, if you want to play a great game, buy it! If not because of origin; your only loosing out.

I don't get?

All BF games have ever only worked through EA's online services. Origin is no different. Just buy the game retail and man up! :P Besides, u will probably still be able to add the game to your steam list.

Eitherway, if you want to play a great game, buy it! If not because of origin; your only loosing out.

Well :

http://www.fragland.net/news/EAs-Origin ... you/26513/

(Ho, I have never player a Battlefield game before)

Entitlements may only be held in Accounts belonging to legal residents of countries where access to and use of Content and Entitlements is permitted. Entitlements may be purchased or acquired only from EA or an authorized retailer. EA reserves the right to refuse your request(s) to acquire Entitlements, and EA reserves the right to limit or block any request to acquire Entitlements for any reason.

We do not guarantee that any Content or Entitlement will be available at all times or at any given time or that we will continue to offer particular Content or Entitlements for any particular length of time. We reserve the right to change and update Content and Entitlements without notice to you. If you have not used your Entitlements or Account for twenty four (24) months or more and your Account has associated Entitlements, your Entitlements will expire and your Account may be cancelled for non-use. Once you have redeemed your Entitlements, that content is not returnable, exchangeable, or refundable for other Entitlements or for cash, or other goods or services.

I'm not at all a regular gamer, the last game I have played was in March 2010. Since that, I have only launched Morrowind sometimes.

Sorry, but I don't want to use a games platform that can remove my bought game If I don't use them often enough. :\

It's not a troll, it's serious. I pay a game, I want to have access to it forever (or when I want, not how EA want).

Battlefiled 3 look very awesome, but I will be without me.