Sign in to follow this  
skdr

Battlefield 3

omg i have been waiting sooooooo long :}! hopefully we can fly a jet and totally destroy a building with airdrops causing it to kill everyone inside :D!!!! going to be interesting :}!

Yeah that would be awesome. Hopefully they make use of bunkers and such, they had some in bf2 but they were untextured and never used. Probably because they never got tech to cut holes in terrain. Really hope bf3 has an editor tbh.

I'll second hoping it has an editor, if it plays anything like Bad Company 2. Even though what I really want is an editor for Bad Company 2. :) Jets just seemed to be a really good way for someone else to kill me, and I'm not a huge fan of having to wait in line for a vehicle. But I still had a lot of fun with all the earlier Battlefields at LAN parties, I'm looking forward to this one.

OH MY DOG!!!! GIEV INFO NOW!!!!#!#!ARRGHH HULK IS ANGRIEE!11

Riccitiello did say that there would be a major unannounced FPS hitting this year, and that an announcement was nearby, so this just further confirms my suspicion. Can't wait to see what it'll be like, my feeble mind is just imagining BF2 with Frostbite tech, but hopefully there's something more to it (Even though that would be fine for me! :D).

EXCITEMENT!!1

I hope it's arcadey like BF2 and not geared towards the 3 bullets-and-you're-dead-from-20-miles-away-with-blood-splatters-instead-of-health gameplay of BC2. BF2 was the buggiest game I've ever played, but very few games matched its replay value. Infantry? Fun. Tanks? Fun. Shooting down choppers using the TOW for humiliation factor? Fun. Flying choppers? Fun. Soloing choppers? Fun. Jets? Fun. Two man jet rape? FUN.

It was ace. BC2 felt small and too CSey for my tastes. Also: Fuck infantry only. If you want CS, go play CS!

Figures, can't just show a trailer or teaser, need to announce that first and then you obviously also need it on the cover of GI since that such a big deal. Why can't they just release some videos or screenshots and have us all live in glorious harmony :dance:

Oh well, later today.

If this emulates Call of Duty, Medal of Honour or Bad Company's gameplay in any way I am going to be very sadface. We need a new battlefield 2.

Anyone else get a Terminator feeling from their trailer?