hessi

Random Photo Thread

Yesterday evening at 2:30 am, there was a full moon and before i went to bed I tried to take some photos with a long exposure time.

It was taken with my smartphone (the OnePlus One that i had at the beginning of this year), so the quality could be better but that's all i have.

1440849535-1.jpg1440849539-2.jpg1440849535-3.jpg1440849535-42.jpg1440849529-5.jpg1440849534-6.jpg

I hope you'll like it. I like the colors of moon light, it's very different from what we see during the day (and yes the big glare is the moon, not the sun). I haven't modified anything on the pictures.

The upload to vimeo introduced some quite strong iso noise, been researching it and I can pretty much eliminate it with a combination of a plugin + render settings, all a part of the learning process :P 

L884y6eh.jpg

jCLdWXch.jpg

Snaped a few pictures with my phone of the sunset in northern sweden while I was out on a walk.

Right now the only sunlight here is a constant sunrise that then goes over to being a sunset then followed by darkness. But the little time that the sun is shining during the day is truly beautiful.