Random Photo Thread

hessi

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Serialmapper said:

The same moon seen from my hometown (17th nov. at 11:30 pm), unfortunately it was quite cloudy and foggy and i couldn't get a clear picture

I took mine around 8:30 PM; I just got home and was still parking my car outside when I saw the clear moon rising from behind the hill.

Ran inside as fast as possible to grab the camera and the tripod :D before the moon rises further up and ruins the shot while at the same time dodging my asshole cat who thought that it's play time with the tripod legs.

Funnily enough, 2 days ago on Nov 15 was the full moon (super moon) but it was cloudy and very hazy so my shots from that night were all washed up even more than your shot :)

Yesterday's weather was crystal clear so I got lucky but the moon itself was in the waning phase; still decent shot though...

You know, the super moon isn't that much bigger, and in terms of brightness any stand alone camera can compensate for the difference, you can shoot the moon at any time of year and get just as good (or better) results, it's all about having a long lens (200-300mm+) and framing something other than just the moon to give scale. I missed the supermoon because of cloudy weather, but then i researched it and felt better :P so fret not, just shoot the moon with the right gear! 

moon.jpg

On 12/6/2016 at 2:19 AM, El Moroes said:

Last week I took photo during my lunchtime, not sure if it's good (not in my habits this kind of subject) but I like it :)

Under the bridges.
Under+the+bridges.jpg?format=2500w

You're not fooling anyone here...we all know this is taken in-game in Dunwall :v

Seriously though, it gives me vibes from Dishonored, near the pub/Corvo HQ :)