Sentura

What are you playing now?

Uncharted 1's

zombies

> Uncharted 2's

blue man group

No no no and no, U1's

zombies

are ridiculously tough... they move fast and it only takes about 3 swipes and you're dead! I got so fucked off at the bit in

the German bunker

where they just constantly respawn, I swear I must have killed about 50 of them before I made it out with barely any ammo remaining! U2's

blue guys

are slower and easier to avoid because they don't come right at you... U1 was almost ruined because of those damn grey shits... so not fun.

The trick is to not use the aim down the sight, just press R1, bullets will somehow always hit in their direction. But I agree they were some really nasty fucks.

(Was a really nice plot twist tho)

":2ukn4f2b]First game I ever played to put comedy in ingame moments like this

Yes!

The conversations in the game between enemies are loltastic, like one where one german guy is talking about moving into a new house and decorating the bedroom.. I almost feel bad when I put a bullet between their eyes :P

The bit in the

space station

where the two scientists are embarking in a passionate embrace and you walk in and they pretend nothing was happening was brilliant too (can't find a video).

Such a loooong game as well, it literally lasted me over 2 weeks first time I played.

NOLF2 is pretty good as well, graphically massively more pretty looking... India looks phenominal. Most memorable part was

sword fighting in a trailer park during a tornado storm!

Uncharted 1's

zombies

> Uncharted 2's

blue man group

No no no and no, U1's

zombies

are ridiculously tough... they move fast and it only takes about 3 swipes and you're dead! I got so fucked off at the bit in

the German bunker

where they just constantly respawn, I swear I must have killed about 50 of them before I made it out with barely any ammo remaining! U2's

blue guys

are slower and easier to avoid because they don't come right at you... U1 was almost ruined because of those damn grey shits... so not fun.

I used spoiler tags because I thought some people might not know they go monster-monster at the end

:)

I actually meant in regards to the story (I know I don’t usually do this). The zombie guys were a nice twist in U1 and related to the cursed treasure you’ve been chasing. In U2 you knew a monster was coming, you got these cool demon things, and they turned out to be lame blue guys in monkey suits because they ate some gloop.

But gameplay wise the zombies are still better IMO. You just run and gun picking up infinite ammo off the ground. As long as you adapt to the new gameplay style and don’t try to cover shoot they’re easy and it’s a nice change of pace.

The blue guys are really annoying in the first fight because they instant kill you in the open or up close, forcing you behind cover, but then they randomly decide to drop into your hiding-hole. :(.

Funny, I never knew that you could fire from the hip at those things and Drake automatically targets them... so much easier this time around, cheers Helder!

Btw Tay...

the guys in the animal suits and the blue guys were totally different, the guys in the suits were trying to stop anyone finding the entrance to Shamballa and the blue guys were there to kill anyone who entered

Now playing Uncharted 2 on PS3 and No One Lives Forever 2 on PC;

nolf2_100202_015.jpg

nolf2_082902_005.jpg

nolf2_100202_031.jpg

nolf_790screen010.jpg

pcnolf2_790screen013.jpg

nolf2u_790screen001.jpg

The sequel is miles more prettier than it's predecessor by far, Japan and India look fantastic! There's also more depth to the stealth mechanics and player statistics which is nice.

Just started playing SotC HD, defeated 3 colossi so far. Can't say that the 3rd brought anything the first 2 had not covered mechanics wise, so I didn't feel like continuing on to the 4th...then I went out and got myself Arkham City finally. I think I'll start on this now... :)

Don't have time lately to play on PC, only BF3 from time to time, but then my mobile is very useful, when i go to work in bus or tram or going somewhere by train

right now i'm playing Dungeon Hunter HD - great RPG game for android

dungeonhunteripadreview1.jpg after beating this one, i will grab the second one

i don't like football games, but PES 2011 for android is ql :)

and of course Angry Birds

Angry_Birds.png

Okay, so I reported an error on the origin-site a while back and got a free game voucher on origin.

Turns out, i was in the mood to shit my pants because I just chose dead space 2 as my free game... don't know how this is gonna go :|

That's a game I need to finish playing, got stuck in chapter 7 on a level where enemies constantly respawn and kill me, can't get past it.. hate it when that happens :/

I supose it's the moment when

Elli has to open the door and when you have to wait in a big room with no atmosphere,

probably the most difficult and frustrating moment in the game because you can't heard the necro ^^

DS2 is one of my favorites game from this year with Portal 2, BF3 (thi time killer >:[ ) and probably U3 when I will have my ps3 back.

Bingo, that section exactly.. I almost threw my controller across the room in frustration! Having just got past the awesome

rocket jump through flying debris

, it feels like a slap in the face to be tasked with this nightmare :/

Now playing The Settlers II. The last time I played this game I was 7 or 8. :D

Are you playing the 10th year edition? Really great remake imo.

I'm playing the Gold edition, I found the original CD lying in one of my drawers and I reinstalled it. I'll need to check that anniversary edition though. :v