What are you playing now?

Sentura

1 hour ago, ThunderKeil said:

If you haven't played for more than 2 years I strongly recommend against it, it's more liable to spoil your memories than to let you relive them

the bot issues are about as bad as ever, and Valve seems to've stopped caring, honestly. Maybe they're holding back until they can fix it permanently, since the band-aid solutions weren't received well, but it's a sad state at the moment.

I'm aware but dw I'll stick in the community server.

Mostly Dead by Daylight when I get some downtime (Currently free on Epic by the way!) but I am doing some charity streams this month so might dig out Skyrim and if I hit a goal I'll do a scary game. Someone sent me Evil Within (is it scary?) so will potentially play that!

The more I play Exodus, the more I like it. I've gotten vibes from multiple games at certain points throughout my playthrough, all in the best way. Farcry 2, Rage, and a few others. There's also a large amount of environmental variation in the levels, and that is cool as hell.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:57 PM, Beck said:

Someone sent me Evil Within (is it scary?) so will potentially play that!

It’s in every horror collection/event/sale. It’s very gory that’s for sure, I think to remember the reviews saying it was good in terms of thriller.

I have it but still haven’t played it.

I gave it a go on stream and quite enjoyed it, finished the first two chapters. Will probably continue it, kinda gave me Alan Wake vibes in terms of gameplay but god damn are the black bars annoying! No real idea what's going on in terms of story but I'm sure all will make sense soon enough!

6 hours ago, Beck said:

I gave it a go on stream and quite enjoyed it, finished the first two chapters. Will probably continue it, kinda gave me Alan Wake vibes in terms of gameplay but god damn are the black bars annoying! No real idea what's going on in terms of story but I'm sure all will make sense soon enough!

Boy... I remenber those fucking black bars and the insanely low fov. I still played it back in the day, found it to be rather innovative in many aspects. If you like survival horror where every bullet matter, this is for you. The latter stages of the game are downright psychedelic, amazing environmental art.

The sequel fixes a lot of the problems that the first one had, but funny enough I didn't find the presentation as good as the first. But I also really enjoyed playing through it. 

• 1 month later...