What are you playing now?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Planet Coaster, I'm addicted, check out my park    

No, I was curious to see if the game could handle stacking the NPCs in the house in just one area... but then I had to take a step further with a larger area. I call this The Morning After

im fucking serious your opinions make me sick

Posted Images

12 hours ago, FMPONE said:

You're going to love it. The main game holds up. I'm curious if you will enjoy the expansions tho, pls report back

I'm curious too as I always see comments on pripyat and clear sky how they're alright compared to SoC. 

@duxI kind of wanted to run through them vanilla. Maybe I'll get frustrated at certain "mechanics" part way through and say fuck it and patch.

Edited by Bunglo
14 minutes ago, Bunglo said:

I'm curious too as I always see comments on pripyat and clear sky how they're alright compared to SoC. 

@duxI kind of wanted to run through them vanilla. Maybe I'll get frustrated at certain "mechanics" part way through and say fuck it and patch.

some of the mods are fucking incredible. even just cosmetic ones. I understand where you're coming from, but it's worth considering

5 hours ago, Bunglo said:

I've looked at some of the most popular mods and it's basically a completely different game... experience the originals first.

11 hours ago, Buddy said:

I've looked at some of the most popular mods and it's basically a completely different game... experience the originals first.

That's what it seems like every time I check out a mod the community raves over. I'm constantly asking myself if the mod even needs the game.