What are you playing now?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Planet Coaster, I'm addicted, check out my park    

No, I was curious to see if the game could handle stacking the NPCs in the house in just one area... but then I had to take a step further with a larger area. I call this The Morning After

Been playing so much over the last couple of weeks, so here's an opinion bomb:   Call of Juarez Gunslinger Got it in the Steam sales, wanted to get it when it launched but never got around to it. R

Posted Images

On 3/8/2021 at 6:26 PM, El Moroes said:

I finally tested "Hell to loose" and, hell, I loved it !

I never liked these kind of games before and...yeah I think I changed my mind because it was so intense and cool !

I really struggled with it. On paper it seems like my perfect game. But playing it... yeah I just didn't get on with it very well. I think I'm more a BF kinda guy.

Playing a lot of games lately

Risk of Rain 2

So fun! Might be my game of 2021. It's been so long since I've played a game so much I'm trying to do every little thing and WISH there was DLC.

Hades

Fun! Unfortunately it also makes me want to play more risk of rain 2 😛

Need to spend more time with this before I can totally form an opinion.

Yakuza Like a Dragon

This game is great, it's yakuza mixed with dragon quest. They totally changed the combat system to an active turn based system. Refreshing after having the same system for so long. They have classes and job systems. When you get into fights your allies change into their jobs and the enemies turn into monsters. They explain it by saying that the main character is insane and that's what he's seeing.

Valheim

Just started getting into this but it seems like it's going to be very addictive.

Ashen

Looks pretty nice. I kind of lost interest after an hour and haven't gone back.

Mario 1

I got one of those little Nintendo retro famicom things. I think I'm over the whole nostalgia thing and don't really need to be playing mario anymore. The portable thing is a little too small for my hands too.

• 4 weeks later...

Oddworld Soulstorm is impressing me in many ways! I was a bit skeptical at first, none of the Oddworld sequels we got in the past even got close to the majestic feeling of the original on the PSX, but this one really gets it. It seems like the director of the original also directed this one, and it shows. 

Story is actually pretty engaging, you really empathize with the Mudokins, and Abe too the flawed hero. 

Gameplay is pretty smooth, but very reminiscent of the feeling of the old ones, they modernized what they should have, but no more than that. There's a new crafting system in this game, which adds a new layer of interest to the puzzles and platforming.

Art and sound looks pretty good, some areas are gorgeous, others less so but it's pretty coherent, I like the art direction a lot.

Game is all about the puzzles and platforming. If you're into that, and great weird universes, you'll like this.

Running through Stalker before number 2 comes out, assuming it actually comes out this time. I've had all of them since 09' but I never actually finished my way through Chernobyl as I am a pussy. The menu theme always caused me to exit.

5 hours ago, Bunglo said:

Running through Stalker before number 2 comes out, assuming it actually comes out this time. I've had all of them since 09' but I never actually finished my way through Chernobyl as I am a pussy. The menu theme always caused me to exit.

Wow you are a pussy indeed, good self awareness :D

7 hours ago, Bunglo said:

You're going to love it. The main game holds up. I'm curious if you will enjoy the expansions tho, pls report back