What are you playing now?

Sentura

Exactly three years after I got my current gaming laptop and installed Far Cry 4 that I got for free thanks to nVidia, I dusted off that game during Christmas and finished the story.

To be fair not many main quest missions were left, but when I thought I was going to do the last three is when I actually opened up the north part of the map. This game is so fucking huge, and I have an OCD problem of wanting to clear every blip that appears on the map.
I like how the game winds back to the beginning, but I think ending was a bit anti-climatic or anyway didn't make sense. As well I think more tension could have been built in the last few missions, I was expecting things to go a bit differently.

~

If board games count, I got Rick & Morty Total Rickall card game as a present for my gf and we played it quite a bit. We found it hard at the beginning but turns out rules are a bit convoluted and we made it harder for ourselves, now we regularly win so we need to try playing with more people and especially the advance mode sounds like it should be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon Ball Z Fighterz open beta

It's hot fiiiiire. It's going to be my secondary fighter next to tekken 7. 

Glad it's good. Traditionally I always play one solo fighter and one team fighter but Capcom really messed up marvel vs capcom infinite so I was stuck just playing tekken (and umvc3 but the community kind of died when mvci was announced).

• 1 month later...

Completed Shadow of the Colossus over the weekend. My first time playing the game and it was very pretty on the PS4. Some of the best looking rocks I've seen in a game!

I went in with some pretty high expectations though, everyone raves about the game! But I was a little let down that the game was literally just boss fight after boss fight. I expected more at the end or something a bit different. The boss fights were alright but at the end of the day the mechanics were all pretty similar between them all. Climb on, stab it, climb some more, stab some more, dead.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, will2k said:

header.jpg?t=1532338834

Got the AvP reboot for about a dollar during the last steam sale, and I'm about to install it and start playing this week.

It's been around 17 years since I played AvP2 and I just need some predator action :D

I remember how excited I was for the reboot and how.. well, it failed to compare to AVP2. Though, If there's one thing I can say about it, without spoiling anything, is that after Colonial Marines, the reboot seems darn decent. 

For a few days in this week I played Candy Crush way too much, wasted many hours on this ****. That game is really meant to make ppl waste a lot of time.

I'm currently avoiding all games at all costs because I want to focus on study and grades.

Edited by 0kelvin