Sentura

What are you playing now?

The game is really similar to RE4 on is gameplay mecanics + some stuff from Last Of Us and a more creepy horror layer. Good game for me, It litterally killed my Hard disk D:

This in a nutshell.

I've been playing Bayonneta 2 for 25 minutes. I've already kicked a jet off course, surfed it fighting horse angels, had my partner ride sideways up a building to deliver me blue guns, fought an angel snake, had a fan service fight with Jeanne on a train, grown wings to fight a renegade hair demon wrapped around a skyscraper, and then eaten him with a hair spider. I think I will like this game.

Hearthstone is similar to league of legends in that I feel bad after playing it. Also I spent 60$ so far on it. They really managed to work me on this game :X

I installed Homefront and played couple hours.

Weapon feeling is just decent, but I think the environment and mood are pretty good and immersive.

Yeah I played Homefront a couple months ago, I enjoyed it. Some of the levels were pretty cool, such as the one where you have to quietly sneak through that enemy camp, or the football stadium and hiding among the dead and then getting blasted off that wall. Quite a cool game, although it's not that long and no deeper than other fps's like cod.

Actually, since I just posted this on func maybe I should post here as well, in case anyone finds it interesting.

I'm currently playing through everything from 2011 worth playing. I won't move on to anything beyond that till 2011 is done. Here's my list of remaining games to play. What's missing I've already played, mostly the lower rated stuff. Some good stuff in there, especially some epic rpgs I can't wait for (divinity, rage, dragons age 2, witcher 2, deus ex, skyrim... damn what a year). Ordered by metacritic's rating.

The Haunted: Hells Reach - 51%
Brink - 70% [steamworks]
Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga - 72%
Serious Sam 3: BFE - 72% [steamworks]
Hard Reset: Extended Edition - 73%
F.E.A.R. 3 - 74% [steamworks]
Red Faction: Armageddon - 75% [steamworks]
PayDay: The Heist - 76% [steamworks]
Alice: Madness Returns - 76%
Rage - 79% [steamworks]
Section 8: Prejudice - 79%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 79% [steamworks]
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 80%
Dead Island - 81% [steamworks]
Bulletstorm - 82%
Dragon Age II - 82% (rpg) [purchased]
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - 84%
Torchlight 2? - 84% [steamworks]
Saints Row: The Third - 85% [steamworks]
Crysis 2 - 86%
Dead Space 2 - 86%
Bastion - 87% [action rpg]
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - 87%
Battlefield 3 - 89%
Deus Ex Human Revolution - 90% [steamworks]
Batman: Arkham City - 91%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 94% (rpg) [steamworks]
Portal 2 - 95% [steamworks]

Here's the last 3 I played...

Hydrophobia Prophecy - 6.0. Cheap indie game, pretty good but only 3 hours long.

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - 5/10 complete trash, dont' how this has a 76% aggregate. You play most levels 4 times over, mostly defence-style at that. Gave up on easy because I got stuck on 1 level that become very hard, but for most of the game you can pretty much just stand around waiting for timers to run out since you never seem to die unless the game decides you can die on this round.

Fable III - 7.5. Not bad, but I was expecting a bit better. Nice scenery and all that. Way too easy for an RPG though. By the time I got to double-magic-spells I was just standing still and charging the alt-magic-attack. Just kills everything and you hardly need to move. Think I used 1 health pack in the whole game. Also RPG elements are pretty basic - I collected 2 weapons the entire game, 1 extra gun, and 3-4 magic upgrades. But guns/melee are irrelevant with the overpowered magic attachs. Treasure chests were full of junk, money was irrelevant because there were really no shops. Worst thing was the character interaction, the most awkward, childish shit I've ever seen in a game. However I did enjoy about 2/3rds through when you leave the main island, it gets a bit more exciting exploring Aurora, meeting black slime dude, and there's a few good side quests. "The Game" side quest must be one of the best side quests in any game ever.

Some good stuff in there, especially some epic rpgs I can't wait for (divinity, rage, dragons age 2, witcher 2, deus ex, skyrim... damn what a year). Ordered by metacritic's rating.

Buffy.gif

Calling Rage an RPG, especially compared with the others in your list, is like calling a crack whore a supermodel. 

I installed Homefront and played couple hours.

Weapon feeling is just decent, but I think the environment and mood are pretty good and immersive.

Yeah I played Homefront a couple months ago, I enjoyed it. Some of the levels were pretty cool, such as the one where you have to quietly sneak through that enemy camp, or the football stadium and hiding among the dead and then getting blasted off that wall. Quite a cool game, although it's not that long and no deeper than other fps's like cod.

Bof, actually found the sneaking mission a bad copy of COD's sniper level, everything in that game is COD, but cheaper. From halfway through I think the immersion of being a resistance soldier is lost.

Also finding it frustrating cos I'm playing at hard straight on and enemies don't do anything special, no particular flanking or anything, just three hits and you are dead.

Just picked up Never Alone. Very first native american game made by some veterans helping this nation with their first game. it's supposed to be a pretty standard platformer, which I'm always a sucker for, but the trip is well worth taking for the setting and the culture narrated.