What are you playing now?

I saw you on the E3 and I fell in love. I bought you 8 years ago for full retail but it wasn't meant to be. You had to compete with Company of Heroes and I kinda forgot about you. I tried to get back to you in later years but hard disk crashes and lost saved games kept us apart. But now, after 25 hours, I've finally finished you. Despite the numerous technical issues, bugs, weak story and glitches I still had a ton of fun and you were worth every penny.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Planet Coaster, I'm addicted, check out my park    

No, I was curious to see if the game could handle stacking the NPCs in the house in just one area... but then I had to take a step further with a larger area. I call this The Morning After

Been playing so much over the last couple of weeks, so here's an opinion bomb:   Call of Juarez Gunslinger Got it in the Steam sales, wanted to get it when it launched but never got around to it. R

Posted Images

Been playing Desert Golfing on iOS daily for the last month or so, really digging it.

I know it looks awfully basic and somewhat unimaginative, but there's a surprising amount of depth in the way it plays and controls, plus it works brilliantly for both quick <1 minute sessions and to play for like 30 minutes. Then there's also a bunch of surprises scattered around way into the game, and there's a lot of levels (donno if it just keeps going endlessly, but it supposedly flats out at around hole 3000).

Been playing Desert Golfing on iOS daily for the last month or so, really digging it.

I know it looks awfully basic and somewhat unimaginative, but there's a surprising amount of depth in the way it plays and controls, plus it works brilliantly for both quick <1 minute sessions and to play for like 30 minutes. Then there's also a bunch of surprises scattered around way into the game, and there's a lot of levels (donno if it just keeps going endlessly, but it supposedly flats out at around hole 3000).

I don't know why but i watched the 11m47secs of the video entirely

I'm playing Evil Within.

The FoV is so narrow, it's a fucking joke. It's like seeing the world through a toilet paper tube....

Other than that, fun game.

I'm calling it right now. With each new console generation the FOV gets smaller and smaller. I think by the time the next gen hits you will get given special toilet paper tube glasses to give the illusion of a larger FOV!

I'm playing Evil Within.

The FoV is so narrow, it's a fucking joke. It's like seeing the world through a toilet paper tube....

Are you on PC? Haven't really gave it much thought on PS4, tho  jesus the camera is close to this guy sometimes and the aiming zooms way passed the player model to almost a quasi-first person view. Wish it was pulled back just a bit.

FarCry3 - trying to get complete it before FarCry4!

Quora - indie side scrolling 2D exploration game, great story & setting but generally moving around feels clunky which can get frustrating.

Minecraft - always. Building.

X-com; Enemy within - Enemy Unknown was amazing so started getting involved in this.

WoW - pre Xpac stuff. 

Civ 5 - plodding on with my 1000+ turn world war.

Ridiculous Fishing - this game is amazing. I just wish it was longer! 

Suddenly realised why I always feel like I have no time...

I'm playing Evil Within.

Are you on PC? Haven't really gave it much thought on PS4, tho  jesus the camera is close to this guy sometimes and the aiming zooms way passed the player model to almost a quasi-first person view. Wish it was pulled back just a bit.

I know... it's like, what the fuck were they thinking? lmao

I tried to force through it tho, and I'm glad I did. I'm 9 hours in, and fuck this game has a lot of creativity and originality being thrown at you at all times. It's not without it's issues but damn the game designers keep throwing awesome shit at you in every single level so far.

Oh and I got it for PS4 after hearing some people complaining about perf issues on PC, and my home PC is getting kinda dated now. You get used to the low FoV after a while, I know it's a "by design" decision, a really bad one, but whatever...

I'm playing Evil Within.

I tried to force through it tho, and I'm glad I did. I'm 9 hours in, and fuck this game has a lot of creativity and originality being thrown at you at all times. It's not without it's issues but damn the game designers keep throwing awesome shit at you in every single level so far.

Oh and I got it for PS4 after hearing some people complaining about perf issues on PC, and my home PC is getting kinda dated now. You get used to the low FoV after a while, I know it's a "by design" decision, a really bad one, but whatever...

I heard that the levels are really closed and that insivle walls are everywhere, that there're not so much leeway than they announced. Is that true? 

Btw, I'm playing Forza Horizon 2 these days. This is truely an excellent racing game. The gameplay is great, the environments are wonderful, and the multiplayer game is really really fun. May be my GOTY!

I'm playing Evil Within.

I heard that the levels are really closed and that insivle walls are everywhere, that there're not so much leeway than they announced. Is that true? 

Yeah but none of those things are bad or detract from the game. And there are lots of open playground-like areas similar to RE4.