Sentura

Now playing - 2018

I'm almost done with Dawn of War 2: Retribution. You can play the SP campaign with six races. The Space Marines are my favorite, but this time I decided to give the other races a try first. I had a an absolute blast!

There are only 2 missions left for the Space Marines and then I've finished the game completely with all of the races. 50+ hours of gameplay for only 10 euro. Now that's value for your money.

just finished Batman Arkham Asylum. Great game with lots of cool moments (and next to Splinter Cell Conviction my second game exclusively played with the gamepad). But WHAT THE heck is up with Games for Windows Live? Took ages to load everytime I start the game. First time starting the game it took an extra half-an-hour to set it up (because it only realised after the game was loaded that it needed an update)... seriously, why do Developers still use that crap :(

just finished Batman Arkham Asylum. Great game with lots of cool moments (and next to Splinter Cell Conviction my second game exclusively played with the gamepad). But WHAT THE heck is up with Games for Windows Live? Took ages to load everytime I start the game. First time starting the game it took an extra half-an-hour to set it up (because it only realised after the game was loaded that it needed an update)... seriously, why do Developers still use that crap :(

I have also played recently that game. GFWL annoyed me as hell until... I made an offline account. From this moment I was free. No silly updates, no silly synchronizations, nothing at all. And I played the game with Steam Big Picture in my bed by the way, that was awesome ! :D

Edited by Froyok

I have also played recently that game. GFWL annoyed me as hell until... I made an offline account. From this moment I was free. No silly updates, no silly synchronizations, nothing at all. And I played the game with Steam Big Picture in my bed by the way, that was awesome ! :D

haha yeah, big picture is awesome :)

Currently playing a lot of World vs. World in Guild Wars 2 and while I wait in the queue to get into it I'm just working on 100%ing the map. Really enjoying it, the battles are awesome :D

Also playing quite a lot of XCOM, restarted with Ironman enabled. I lost my first squad member last night :(

Thanks, that reminds me I still have Batman Arkham City to finish ;)

haha yeah, big picture is awesome :)

I wish Big Picture will support videos. It would be awesome to use it as a Media Center. I'm a lazy guy and I love to watch my series and movies from my bed. :P

Batman_Arkham_City_Game_Cover.jpg

Finished the main campaign of Arkham City last night. This game is better than the first in almost all aspects, I mean it's literally the same game and it feels the same, it just has more of everything on it. More enemies, more bosses, more gadgets, more environments, more open world, etc, etc. With that being said tho, I think I preferred the first one for some reason, still, Arkham City ranks among one of the best games I've played.

The ending comes out of the blue tho, whereas in the first one, you see the ending getting closer and closer until you see the final boss and you know that's it, on Arkham City it feels it ends almost out of the blue.

Warning to everyone that still havent played the game, don't use the character model viewer in the main menu, the majority of the characters are there for you to see, with some MAJOR fucking spoilers,

like Harley Quinn's widdow model, and Harley Quinn's solders with RIP JOKER on their costume, among others.... yeah.

I still have the DLC's and extras to play, like the Harley Quinn pack, Catwomen missions, etc. These extras are awesome, this game has so much content!

All and all, a fantastic game, 9/10

' timestamp='1351112504' post='315109']

Batman_Arkham_City_Game_Cover.jpg

Finished the main campaign of Arkham City last night. This game is better than the first in almost all aspects, I mean it's literally the same game and it feels the same, it just has more of everything on it. More enemies, more bosses, more gadgets, more environments, more open world, etc, etc. With that being said tho, I think I preferred the first one for some reason, still, Arkham City ranks among one of the best games I've played.

The ending comes out of the blue tho, whereas in the first one, you see the ending getting closer and closer until you see the final boss and you know that's it, on Arkham City it feels it ends almost out of the blue.

Warning to everyone that still havent played the game, don't use the character model viewer in the main menu, the majority of the characters are there for you to see, with some MAJOR fucking spoilers,

like Harley Quinn's widdow model, and Harley Quinn's solders with RIP JOKER on their costume, among others.... yeah.

I still have the DLC's and extras to play, like the Harley Quinn pack, Catwomen missions, etc. These extras are awesome, this game has so much content!

All and all, a fantastic game, 9/10

Currently playing it myself. Funny you should mention preferring the first one for some reason. I agree on all your points but I too have that feeling and really don't know why.

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

Blowing my load over Xcom, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored still.

Oh god, so much joy.

Yeah, I bet those games are great!

I've actually got both X-com and DIshonored. And a new graphics card!

Haven't touched any of it. :shock: Got no time for gaming atm...and I think I'm gonna develop a brain tumor from not playing these awesome games.

Edited by Puddy

Just about to take a 9 hour busride with my VITA

I have little big planet, lumines and gravity rush. Gravity rush is in japanses. Thank god the text is just superficial. If there were gameplay goals I would be screwed.

Currently playing it myself. Funny you should mention preferring the first one for some reason. I agree on all your points but I too have that feeling and really don't know why.

Cos less is more? When you add too much stuff it becomes unfocused. I have only played a bit of AC though and not the first one but I assume that's why? At least that's a common flaw with games that add stuff for the sake of adding stuff. They also pushed all the unlockables/riddles in my face from the start of the game (which I've heard is not the way it way in the first game?), the game becomes so cluttered and distracting that way. Breaks immersion and pushes me outside the game. Still very top notch game though! I should get back to it after I'm (finally) done with Skyrim.

Edited by Chimeray