Sentura

Now playing - 2018

vnq7g7drm1xforvdrtmr.jpg

just finished it about 5 min ago, just love that game, as far as im concerned this game didn't get very good reviews (?) but i really enjoyed it and it was deep for me

Rabbit died, and i am soooooo sad

I finished ME1 and I'm playing through ME2 right now.

I can see why this won game of the year, it's a really great franchise. I tried to play ME1 twice in the past, but always gave up in the first couple of hours, but fuck me did it get better! :D

xbox 360:

picked up Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom a while back, just started it last night. although voice acting is terrible, the environments are wonderful. Much like SOTC, but with more life, as there are tons of things scattered throughout to fight. I don't know how the overall game will be, as I just started, but so far it's not too bad, if you have Voice audio turned off.

I also finished Red Dead Redemption a few weeks back, didn't think I would like it when I got it, as i'm not the biggest western fan, but it was amazing.

also, right at the end of Portal 2.

for Iphone, I'm playing SEED (the first, I think there are 3 out now), one of numerous new RPGs that have the feel of old snes and genesis era rpg games. the few i've played are not too bad, only you lose some of the connection by only playing for an hour here, or a half hour there.

Just finished Metro 2033!

An unpolished gem. One could nitpick and find A LOT of issues with it, but if you take it for what it is, it's a really enjoyable and atmospheric shooter.

I would play Dirt 3 but I'm currently experiencing this bug.

It looks like Shogun 2: Total War is next instead!