Sentura

Now playing - 2018

Filling your walls with videogame posters means you are not getting laid enough :(

:(

Filling your walls with videogame posters means you are not getting laid enough :(

Or because you're getting laid too much!

:)

And someones been sleeping in my bed cause their still here.

I just love that Goldilocks story. Don't you guys? :XD:

playing bullestorm. grayson looks like a cross-breed between a neanderthal and a lion. the game is pretty fun, but the leash lock-on can be pretty annoying when trying to hit other things than enemies (that ball bomb, or environmental triggers).

trying to play Bioshock, but the thing is so plagued by bugs its becoming almost unplayable. I've had the game freeze on load menus, not respawning or loading after dying, controls becoming laggy for no apparent reason, crash to desktop and I lose all my custom keybinds...

When it works its cool as candymountain... but damn I'm almost giving up in frustration!

Playing The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena... Almost done playing the first game (Escape from Butcher Bay) which is included on the disk in updated fashion with achievements and the like... Really enjoying myself, having never played the game before. Too bad I'm playing on hard so sometimes things get a little frustrating. Nothing too major though.

I bought RUSH and got my 19th potato. Had to look up the solutions online for the last real challenge of the "Actual Challenge" maps that GlaDOS guides you through, because it's just evil in design. RUSH's camera isn't free floating, rather it rotates around the center of the level, no panning, no zooming. The level was a massive nest of interlocked chainlinks. It took me forever just to rebuild the known solution because of how hard it was to 'find' my way around it.

I'm still not going to be playing Portal 2 tomorrow...

It took me forever just to rebuild the known solution because of how hard it was to 'find' my way around it.

I'm still not going to be playing Portal 2 tomorrow...

I think I have just heard every excuse known for not playing Portal. That my friend is so funny. I simply just don't play a game myself but to truly be creative like this is awe inspiring.

/me bows to a true Master.