Sentura

Now playing - 2017

17 hours ago, [HP] said:

What game's that again?

7 hours ago, blackdog said:

My money is on Killing Floor 2

It is Dying Light by Techland. Really good co-op game imo.

Edited by Fnugz

I gave Kerbal Space Program a proper shot finaly and love it. It's ticking so many boxes for me. Science, engineering, economics, exploration, drama and excitement. My first succesful langing on the moon was a real thriller. My lander almost tipped over when i got out, little astronaut guy knocked himself out in the process. Then i struggled to get back in because i had no ladders installed, made it barely back with the last drop of fuel, reentry too steep, almost burned my precious experiments, had to manually roll the craft around at high speed to keep the temperatures on them low.

It's really fun. I'm already 50 hours in and still feels like i've only scratched the surface especially with all the mods out there that add new content. Haven't even bothered much with that yet. Will dive into that when i get bored of my (almost) vanilla game.

Finally finished all the endings for Nier Automata. I can tell this is easily my game of the year (probably my game of the last 5+ years). 

Just recieved my switch and mario/zelda/mariokart so I know what I'm doing this christmas break.

On 2017-11-30 at 5:09 PM, AlexM said:

Finally finished all the endings for Nier Automata. I can tell this is easily my game of the year (probably my game of the last 5+ years). 

Just recieved my switch and mario/zelda/mariokart so I know what I'm doing this christmas break.

How many endings is there?

On 12/3/2017 at 5:17 AM, zizulot said:

How many endings is there?

26 in total but 5 main ones. If you get endings A,B,C,D,E then you have played the whole game. 

On 2017-12-05 at 12:51 AM, AlexM said:

26 in total but 5 main ones. If you get endings A,B,C,D,E then you have played the whole game. 

Wow , just wow, I dont have game yet, but soon will get it, Christmas is coming :) , how about game? Its good for playing it all over again?

Yes. I don't want to spoil things too much but I can tell you that despite there being multiple endings you won't be repeating the same things over and over again. 

I already want to go back and replay the game and redo all the 5 endings knowing what I know now. I rarely replay games too. Even though I beat it weeks ago I still think about the story pretty much every day.

16 hours ago, AlexM said:

Yes. I don't want to spoil things too much but I can tell you that despite there being multiple endings you won't be repeating the same things over and over again. 

I already want to go back and replay the game and redo all the 5 endings knowing what I know now. I rarely replay games too. Even though I beat it weeks ago I still think about the story pretty much every day.

Awesome, cant wait for it :)