What are you playing now?

Sentura

• 2 weeks later...

I gave Kerbal Space Program a proper shot finaly and love it. It's ticking so many boxes for me. Science, engineering, economics, exploration, drama and excitement. My first succesful langing on the moon was a real thriller. My lander almost tipped over when i got out, little astronaut guy knocked himself out in the process. Then i struggled to get back in because i had no ladders installed, made it barely back with the last drop of fuel, reentry too steep, almost burned my precious experiments, had to manually roll the craft around at high speed to keep the temperatures on them low.

On 2017-11-30 at 5:09 PM, AlexM said:

Finally finished all the endings for Nier Automata. I can tell this is easily my game of the year (probably my game of the last 5+ years). 

Just recieved my switch and mario/zelda/mariokart so I know what I'm doing this christmas break.

How many endings is there?

Yes. I don't want to spoil things too much but I can tell you that despite there being multiple endings you won't be repeating the same things over and over again. 

I already want to go back and replay the game and redo all the 5 endings knowing what I know now. I rarely replay games too. Even though I beat it weeks ago I still think about the story pretty much every day.

16 hours ago, AlexM said:

Yes. I don't want to spoil things too much but I can tell you that despite there being multiple endings you won't be repeating the same things over and over again. 

I already want to go back and replay the game and redo all the 5 endings knowing what I know now. I rarely replay games too. Even though I beat it weeks ago I still think about the story pretty much every day.

Awesome, cant wait for it :)

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm doing the switch thing now. I'm playing Mario Kart and Mario Odessey. My partner is playing Mario Kart and Zelda and woooo she got super addicted. I will go to bed at maybe 10pm and then wake up at 4am wondering where she is. Walk into the living room and it's Zelda time. 

Looking forward to trying Zelda myself. It looks super different than what I'm used to from that series. First thing I thought was  "there's a lot of don't starve mechanics in this game"

Recently finished Layers of Fear (Xbox Games with gold free)

Half Way through Zelda

Playing Lovers in a dangerous spacetime (Xbox Games with Gold free) with la girlfriend! It's an awesome couch co-op game! (up to 4 players)

Almost finished Gears of War 4 in couch co-op at my friend's place,  on a 65inch Sony x900e HDR10 Xbox One X + Dolby 5.1 surround. It is so much fun.

Also playing Monopoly Deal, a Monopoly Card Game that I would recommend over the original board game any time!