Alex Williams - Environment Artist/Hard Surface Modeler

- Livewire -

Working on a portfolio website at the moment!

Information.

Name - Alex Williams.

Age - 19.

Location - North Wales, UK.

Looking for work? - Yes, professional or amateur.

Contact.

Email - [email protected]

MSN - [email protected]

Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Livewire_

Skype - alex_livewire

Resumé.

Please contact me first.

Skills.

Hammer Editor.

Unreal Development Kit.

Hammer Particle Editor.

3DS Max.

Roadkill.

HPL2 Editor.

About.

Hello! I'm Alex Williams, I'm 19 and from North Wales, UK. I'm an Environment Artist, Hard Surface Modeller and Audio Engineer who is actively searching for Amateur/Professional work in the games industry, I absolutely love what I do and hope to study Computer Games Design at University soon to further my abilities. Please take a quick look at my work and let me know what you think, if you have any questions feel free to drop me an email, thanks!

ModDB - http://www.moddb.com/members/alexwilliams

Maps.

Wetwork.

Pictures.

85100786.jpg

68694803.jpg

57340567.jpg

53376304.jpg

81976805.jpg

74381985.jpg

Last Christmas.

Pictures.

70733506.jpg

63787747.jpg

98411012.jpg

63659619.jpg

91948543.jpg

42222840.jpg

Models.

M1A1 Abrams Military Tank.

alexabramsaction.jpg

alexabramsback.jpg

alexabramsfront.jpg

Beretta 9000 Pistol.

beretta9000group.jpg

beretta9000left.jpg

beretta9000right.jpg

"Mad Dog" Battle Mech.

maddogback.jpg

maddogfront.jpg

maddogmotion.jpg

G36C Assault Rifle.

g36cgroup.jpg

g36cleft.jpg

g36cright.jpg

RPG-7

rpg1done.jpg

rpg2donen.jpg

rpg3donenew.jpg

rpg4donenew.jpg

Nissan Skyline R34

line1done.jpg

line2done.jpg

line4done.jpg

• 1 month later...

Not bad, not bad at all!

Just make sure you finish your stuff! Having nice high polies on your portfolio is important, but at the moment it's all I see!

For env artist positions you need to prove you have what it takes to make high polies, low polies, uv, bake, texture, etc! Work on that and you're off to a great start!

":2yhin92c]Just make sure you finish your stuff! Having nice high polies on your portfolio is important, but at the moment it's all I see!

For env artist positions you need to prove you have what it takes to make high polies, low polies, uv, bake, texture, etc! Work on that and you're off to a great start!

HP's nailed it on the head with this one, just want to see more variety and areas covered

I love the R34 btw, I want to skin it and take it for a spin!

":32sc810r]Not bad, not bad at all!

Just make sure you finish your stuff! Having nice high polies on your portfolio is important, but at the moment it's all I see!

It's quite the handfull to learn I must say, I'm almost there with UV'ing, I can bake normals, still learning some optimization techniques for low polys and I have yet to get around to learning to texture. I'm generally still just wading through endless tutorial videos and explanations, but texturing requires tons of practice so it's going to be quite some time before I'm happy with my level of ability with it.

I'm going to Uni this September, so I'll be able to dedicate 3 years into learning all the thing's I need to. (Hopeully going to do a game design course)

And thanks for the info HP!