Skjalg

Black Mesa Source

Yeah that's pretty bad.

Does anyone have any insider info on this? What state the game is in?

I was just about to write something about how they "should" proceed but it seems kinda stupid as I have no idea what's going on internally. :v

I bumped the thread with that link because I wasn't sure if it was hacked or it was a series of jokes that had some relevance to a puzzle like that fake Black Mesa Research Facility page.

I know at least one of the guys working on this. We have not discussed it in a very long time but I can ask him if he has anything news worthy to share. Chances are though, there is nothing new or he would have told me.

I'll get back to'yas.

but you said that a month ago and its STILL not out! :zoidberg:

:-D

how far away are you from release? what sort of stuff is there left to do, is it mostly fixing up code and gameplay stuff or is there lots of level design, art, or animation left to do?

there's lots of skilled people here, maybe they would like to help out, or is it going to be a case of "we're a mod team we know best"? :-D

- slow down mod production

- rename mod to "nightwatch"

- never release

-become sentura

-accomplish nothing

-commit suicide

-mapcore rejoices

how far away are you from release? what sort of stuff is there left to do, is it mostly fixing up code and gameplay stuff or is there lots of level design, art, or animation left to do?

there's lots of skilled people here, maybe they would like to help out, or is it going to be a case of "we're a mod team we know best"? :-D

There is like a very small amount of level design, art, and animation. We arent far.