Skjalg

Black Mesa Source

no problem rick. Always been a big fan of yours, and i don't usually take what you say too seriously because i know you are very sarcastic (in a good way). Yeah i should update my portfolio more often, its just hard when i barely have time to work on it due to paying bills. I am currently working at home as an intern for a mobile/social game company based in california so maybe i will be able to show some stuff from there when we get some press :D

oop sorry for derailing the thread a bit D:

It was only updated for it's "honourable mention" in the upcoming mods awards, they don't post updates on Moddb anymore. No offence to the devs but people shouldn't have bothered voting for it at all, so glad Cry Of Fear won!

Yeah, much as I hate to say it this has gone well beyond my threshold of being able to hold interest. If it comes out one day it'll be a nice surprise, but it's now been well over seven years since I first got excited about this coming out. Seven years — my entire adult life!

To be honest its been going so long a lot of its just going to look dated again... Didn't they post this time last year that something big was coming with in the next few days or the first week or two of 2011 at the latest? I am pretty sure one of the developers posted that but I could be totally wrong.

To be honest its been going so long a lot of its just going to look dated again...

Yeah, it's a shame. :( When you think about it, the time between HL2 coming out and now is pretty much the same amount of time between HL1 and HL2. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: