Skjalg

Black Mesa Source

Only played the mod 2 times but with the 2 first levels I already saw a lot of stuff that changed visually, and for the good. More detailled models which really make the difference.

I saw that on the forum but I would like to see more of that :

http://forums.blackmesasource.com/index.php/Thread/28045-Black-Mesa-2012-vs-Black-Mesa-2015-Image-Comparisons/?postID=608040#post608040

@blackdog:

If this is true then it is really de-motivational. I am about to start working on a multiplayer deathmatch level for BM but if really servers are deserted and no one is playing multiplayer, then I don't see the point of making the level (other than for my own satisfaction).

Yeah I know, I didn't get the game for many reasons, but was hyped anyway, would consider attempting a map if we were like to make a contest.

If you intend to map for it I guess you have the game and could see for yourself? Although I wouldn't see why/how someone would lie on something like this, especially a fanboy.

Well, I don't recognize what this guy is saying. Not that I have played a lot of MP but every time I did, I had no problem connecting to a server with active players.

Well, I don't recognize what this guy is saying. Not that I have played a lot of MP but every time I did, I had no problem connecting to a server with active players.

Good to hear :)

I'm making the map in any case; HL1 deathmatch is too dear to my heart and it is where everything started for me in level design. It will just be on the back burner until I finish the 2 CSGO projects currently in progress.