Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Just bought the game and gonna play later this evening.

So... Which mods do I need for better graphics? Been checking out some collections, probably just gonna pick a few and see how it goes.

I don't want anything that breaks the feel off vanilla though. :)

Here ya go:

http://kotaku.com/5903204/how-to-get-sk ... y-possible

Quality World Map is great and it was on of the few mods I've used. Most of the mods are like cheats (super armor) or teen-crap-gen graphics shit (tons of grass, hi res tomato textures).

Have fun, I've spent almost 70 hours playing. Great game, don't worry about the graphics at first quest, when you'll get to any other bigger town you'll see what this engine can render! :)

' timestamp='1352226439' post='316156']

Dragonborn DLC, you can ride on... dragons!!

Dawnguard and Hearthfire DLC's were also released not long ago.

So I recently got the Legendary Edition of Skyrim for the 360, having never played the game before. It comes with all the DLC so that's cool, means I get an even richer first-time experience I guess.

Only been playing for a few hours so far but basically my living room is already covered in cum.

Haha nice. I keep trying to get back into Skyrim but the magic has gone for me. I played it waaaay too much when it first came out, and began to see its flaws a lot more. I really think that Morrowind was the best Elder Scrolls game, but it's so hard to take off those rose-tinted nostalgia glasses..

Still bumming the shit out of this game. I've only just met the woman with the secret room yet I've poured countless time into side-quests and DLC. This game is not good for someone with OCD.

Out of curiosity I was checking out some info about the earlier Elder Scrolls games and was kind of amazed how faithful Skyrim's (and Oblivion's and Morrowind's by the looks of it) maps are to the very first Elder Scrolls 19 years ago. Gotta love that consistency.

Arena-Map.jpg

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Arena:Maps