Sign in to follow this  
[HP]

Uncharted 3

Haha. I've never tried Uncharted multiplayer but the co-op in UC3 looks quite cool, apparently it's a campaign that takes place in locations from all three games and has a basic but decent storyline. Going to finish UC3 first so it doesn't ruin the locations for me but it's nice to see an effort made with the co-op for once.

I thought that those textures were nicely made but kinda weird colour wise, the art clashed a lot in that area imho. That's one of the areas I was talking about and probably what Rick meant...

i had been bored and cheap a few weeks ago and havent played a game in eons so between this and mw3, there were some popular things to get my hands on. rented mw3 and beat sp in 2 nights. then i realized my roommate has a ps3 so i rented uncharted 3. took over 10 hours i think, was a pretty damn sweet game. i think it could have maybe used a bit of variety in weaponry and opponents, but an interesting story and epic environments make it real sweet. i have no patience so i looked up the solutions for most of the puzzles :P (which really only seemed to exist in the one level?)

Great article.

Love this bit hah:

"Furthermore, it shall not be forgotten that our programmers are all at least Level 91 programming wizards, who are not afraid of burning the midnight oil to give us more memory and frame rate. It’s a catch 22… the more resource they give, the more we fill it with art and animations, forcing them back into their dark corner, chanting their incantation to give us a little bit more resource that we would quickly fill again with even more art and animation…ad vitam aeternam."

Also, I guess the flashback scene coming late into production explains why it was pretty frustrating, the Level Design and pathing in that was so iffy.

Well, these guys have years of experience, and I mean professional experience, and they've covered their 10 000 hours. So, you'll get there as long as you keep yours eyes on your goal.

Oh, hell yes! :cool:

For the first time in UNCHARTED series history, play as your favorite series villains -- Eddy Raja, Zoran Lazarević, and Harry Flynn -- as you embark on a co-op adventure with up to 2 of your friends. Download now to discover the prelude to the co-op adventure mode found in-game in UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™. Why are these villains after a Janus head statue? Where did they find it? What's guarding it?