Batman: Arkham City shots

D3ads

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm guessing this wasn't at the top of everyone's list this year? This thread never really picked up and faded in oblivion rather fast.

I'm finishing up the riddler's quest now, having already finished the game's story. I've really enjoyed this game a lot, not noticeably more than the first game mind you, but I found that everything they added in was neatly tied together and thought through. Catwoman plays very well considering she'd only be an afterthought of an NPC in many other games, the riddler challenges are tense and greatly varied, but a nice new mechanic comes in to reveal their location a la Assassin's Creed. Navigation is flawless for Batman, they really nailed the controls and cameras.

Has no one played it here then? (I'm running behind on every other game, Uncharted 3 is not even mine yet, no BF3, no Skyrim with my crappy PC, etc)

i played a little of this and it is not very fun, maybe it gets better but it really didnt grip me at all :(

I had a similar feeling with the previous one until I realized that it evolved in a sandbox-esque game after a couple hours. But I love the atmosphere and characters so you could call the previous statement as fanboy-esque.