• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch the 2001 trailer, I think that'll give you an idea of what the gameplay will be like, I doubt they would go more oldschool than that. Damn I love the 2001 trailer.. best game trailer ever.

I would give my left nut and even maybe be a bit nicer for a good duke re-imagining  Duke Forever was cancerous sacrilege.

I've been watching a video walkthrough of the game, it doesn't seem that bad, I like how you have to drive a RC truck to get a power core.. it's nothing special but it's different from the norm. Humour is pretty in-offensive, no worse than Postal 2... On the negative side, textures are very blurry on a lot of surfaces which is pretty unforgivable... old shots from e3 1999 had higher-detail textures! The animations are hilarious as well... everyone walks like they're trying to stop themselves taking a shit :lol:

I'm at "Lady Killer" level with all that radio controlled car. For now, I think it's a bad game, the gameplay is just bad, levels looks like from the '90, some of the ideas are cool but it's too less to make it worth buying...

BTW. when playing DNF, did you had a feeling that this game is made by newbies to games industry?

Public demo's out on Steam. Played it on the hardest difficulty with the graphics as high as they can go, even on a 24" monitor the game looks lackluster. Loading times weren't an issue, was like 10 seconds. The two gun limit is, in a phrase, fucking retarded. Regenerate health makes the game easier than it already is.

I'd say my biggest complaint would be that it's just boring. There's no other way to put it, it was just a empty, open (because of the emptiness), boring demo. Don't think I'd bother with it even if they made the game free :/

If the demo is an accurate portrayal of the rest of the game, I can't see how any one is defending it.

Its everything I expected from it and enjoying it.

Had to turn off the crappy post process effects that made it look all to blurry and a goofed distance view, like I have too in so many other games.

Ofcourse there is some WTF stuff like a load screen every level change that seems to be there just to show the plyer some tips and only 2 weapons at a time.

I'm still expecting for Dunke Nukem Forever... that piece of shit that I played was definitely not Duke Nukem. :(

Same for me, some guys from MODDB can make a better game than this.

I'd love to read some insider's article about making that game (like RDR or LA Noir) - I don't believe that people wanted the game to look and feel like this...