[HP]

The Walking Dead

The latest episode was crazy!

The scene where they're just silently killing people in their sleep actually made me cringe a little! Good proper zombie apocalypse stuff though :D
Edited by Beck

What the Hell is up with Carol, I really loved how they transformed her from the abused, vulnerable person she was into the independent kickass bitch she morphed into and now she's going back the other way again... whyyyyy

Spoiler

Was almost falling asleep at what was looking to be another boring filler episode.. and then... CROSSBOW BACK IN DA HOUSE! Didn't see that one coming... Poor Tara, she doesn't seem to have much luck in love, that's what.. three of her lovers killed off now?

Damn the anticipation on Negan's appearance is actually making me want to watch the next one now as oppose to watching everything else that's more interesting and finding 40 minutes to spare with nothing else to see...

Spoiler

This could have been the walking dead's "The red wedding" but no, just some smug fucking retard who thinks he's a genius because he created such a stupid cliffhanger. I can't believe they thought it was a good idea, there were no reasons what so ever to do one. You're supposed to see someone get smashed brutally and then be hyped for what happens in the next season, now I'm just frustrated.

1 hour ago, Vorontsov said:
  Hide contents

This could have been the walking dead's "The red wedding" but no, just some smug fucking retard who thinks he's a genius because he created such a stupid cliffhanger. I can't believe they thought it was a good idea, there were no reasons what so ever to do one. You're supposed to see someone get smashed brutally and then be hyped for what happens in the next season, now I'm just frustrated.

Spoiler

Exactly what I think. It's stupid. It looks like they haven't taken a decision about the victim, just to choose later who will be the victim after seeing the public reactions. Cowards.

Edited by El Moroes

43 minutes ago, El Moroes said:
  Hide contents

Exactly what I think. It's stupid. It looks like they haven't taken a decision about the victim, just to choose later who will be the victim after seeing the public reactions. Cowards.

Hide contents

The actors allegedly don't know who is dead meaning they probably have not chosen or they have filmed all of their death scenes so they can pick and choose later

Edited by Vorontsov

Spoiler

Well I don't think it was Carl as Negan ordered his men to "take his other eye out" if he complained about him smashing the other persons head in - my money is on Eugene, the Walking Dead has a habit of telegraphing things like this, and his sudden recent step up from being pretty quiet to being involveed in 'extra things' such as the bullet making, the fact that he gave the bullet creation instructions to Rick before he left and said goodbye to/hugged the other guys made me think he was on his way out. I actually quite liked the mystery of the cliffhanger.