The Walking Dead

I don't mind comic spoilers but someone please answer me this:

Are the towns people bad? I don't trust them. My daddy always taught me if something looks like it's too good to be true, it probably is. I would take over and eliminate them before they could become a threat. What happens in the comics?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't mind comic spoilers but someone please answer me this:

Are the towns people bad? I don't trust them. My daddy always taught me if something looks like it's too good to be true, it probably is. I would take over and eliminate them before they could become a threat. What happens in the comics?

Terminus times ten

I don't mind comic spoilers but some please answer me this:

Terminus times ten

You joking Pudster?

I don't mind comic spoilers but some please answer me this:

Terminus times ten

You joking Pudster?

Well in a sens, if he's refering to Negan... kinda

:D tbh i don't like how they are mixing comics and new elements... I would prefer a strict adaptation or a total wipeout.

Pretty exciting last few episodes indeed. Though I always find a lot of the episode twists to be incredibly laughable sometimes and there's a lot of truth to the often-joked structure of "nothing happens... then someone does something stupid".

That conveniently exploding army zombie, that random shot that hits that excavator piston which OF COURSE someone is on top of, that revolving door scene which they clearly and stupidly enter...

Pretty exciting last few episodes indeed. Though I always find a lot of the episode twists to be incredibly laughable sometimes and there's a lot of truth to the often-joked structure of "nothing happens... then someone does something stupid".

That conveniently exploding army zombie, that random shot that hits that excavator piston which OF COURSE someone is on top of, that revolving door scene which they clearly and stupidly enter...

I agree with the overall "nothing happens... then someone does something stupid".

However about the last few episodes:

I think the director and writers are trying to over emphasize how the people of Alexandria are mentally very badly equipped to deal with the zombies. Thus the general panic and stupid decision making every time they encounter zombies. Rick's group has become so badass compared to them that it's almost silly.

Ok, I want the last one now !! 

But I'm curious about the "w". We had a begining of an answer here and now I want to know more...perhaps we'll see who are behind these signs in the last episode like an introduction for the next season !?

Also, when will we see an official come back of Morgan ??

Edited by El Moroes

Ok, I want the last one now !! 

But I'm curious about the "w". We had a begining of an answer here and now I want to know more...perhaps we'll see who are behind these signs in the last episode like an introduction for the next season !?

Also, when will we see an official come back of Morgan ??

I am speculating that the W-thing is a re-hash from the comic. Stop reading here if you don't want spoilers about the prison/woodbury era from the comic. So, in the comic when they were staying in the prison one of the inmates was actually a psycho and it was major thing and who was it yadayada. Anyway, I'm thinking they liked the idea of it and decided to shake up this place with that storyline instead. Or who knows.