-HP-

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Actually, it was pretty good. I get so annoyed by some of the semi-forced drama,

like why the fuck was it so important that the tied up walker was kept "alive"? Even tho he tried to bite someone's face off etc.

Oh and now that they've arrived in Washington... the show is starting to catch up with the comics!  :cool:

Yeah the dude trying to keep the zombie alive was a massive douche. But I guess the show needs someone for the viewers to hate. The town seems pretty cool though, pretty similar to how it was in the comics so looking forward to what will happen in the future.

I wonder if they're going to do any runs into Washington? They did some in the comics right? (Been a while since I read them)

Yeah the dude trying to keep the zombie alive was a massive douche. But I guess the show needs someone for the viewers to hate. The town seems pretty cool though, pretty similar to how it was in the comics so looking forward to what will happen in the future.

I wonder if they're going to do any runs into Washington? They did some in the comics right? (Been a while since I read them)

We'll see. I'm impatient to see if Rick will lost his arm and if Carl will be shoot like it happens in the comics. These events are important and I would see the evolution of the characters in Alexandria with Rick as a leader before the Negan's story.
And yes, this last episode was good...this season is a good one imo.

We'll see. I'm impatient to see if Rick will lost his arm and if Carl will be shoot like it happens in the comics. These events are important and I would see the evolution of the characters in Alexandria with Rick as a leader before the Negan's story.

And yes, this last episode was good...this season is a good one imo.

Beck: I remember seeing Capitol Hill/National mall in the comics, don't remember when tho. Cool imagery anyway.

I don't think rick will ever lose his arm. Too much constant logistics involved in all of his scenes. Even with Hershel's leg you could sense that they didn't wanna show it too often (and he's dead now).