Sci-fi apartment complex (WIP UDK Environment)

Minos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the last time I spam this thread I swear!!!1

Most people hated the previous lighting scheme so I decided to go back to the scene roots. I'm finally satisfied with the lighting and this is the one that I'll settle for.

scifi_udkwip19.jpg

Now onto the outside area and finishing touches and I can finally wrap up this environment and go work on something else!

I think you should change the lights to something in-between the last two shots. ATM it looks too bright, without any interesting shadows.

Also, the interior lights seem to be on, which doesn't make any sense since it's daylight outside, and there is enough light coming trough the glass ceiling to illuminate the entire room. If you lower, or remove those lights you will probably get more interesting and natural shadows on the corridors which might improve the scene.