Breaking Bad

Mazy

Has anyone else seen this series? It probably has the best pilot for a series that I've seen to date. Usually it takes about half a season before I really start liking most series, but with this one I was pretty much hooked from the get go.

It's about a chemistry teacher with an already shitty life that get diagnosed with lung cancer, and to make for a better life for his family he starts cooking crystal meth with one of his former slacker students, which leads to all kinds of trouble. It's great!

Best of all, it just finished airing it's third season, so if you haven't seen it already there's loads of episodes to dig into, and it's definitely the kind of series where you can't help wanting a lil more after each episode. I'm halfway through the second season right now, hope it'll stay this good.

Anyway, it's been ages since I was this stoked about a TV series, so I'm just spreading the luv~

Could never decide if his cancer was an honest way of upping the drama or a standby for cutting the show short if it didn't get picked up for a second season. I don't why that bothered me but I certainly didn't keep watching mid way through season 2. And his brother in law's a cop. Everything just seemed too convenient.