dux

The Natural Selection 2 Thread

awesome to see devs getting it done themselves and even other devs helping out! also nice to chat directly with the fans.

I've heard of the original mod and I knew that this one is in development. But I never really bothered to check it out. Shame on me I guess because this looks mighty impressive.

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

You should then, it's really kick ass. :cool:

Last time I played the Aliens were really overpowered, but the Marines didn't have their endgame stuff yet (like the exoskeleton). Do they now?

Aliens are still slightly too powerful, but Marines should be getting the Exo soon which is badass. Expect a reveal trailer at some point soon (ish)!

The game still has its flaws but every time I jump in a game, it's playing more and more like NS1, which is a good thing! It is starting to feel very polished now.

Holy pewp batman this is one cool trailer. It's for the new Exosuit that Marines can use (basically Heavy Armour from NS1, but 10x the amount of awesomeness), and it also shows off some of the upcoming maps too.

At first I thought it would be like the exos in NS1... but oh man was I gladly surprised. I'm assuming they only get one? And that they won't get the heavier "suit"-type armour because of this?

EDIT: NVM, saw that one scene in the trailer clearly shows 2... omg. :shock: