Sign in to follow this  
Seldoon182

Call of Duty 7: Black Ops

":syl6w4y5]It's gonna be dificult for us living in germany to find the uncesored version tho! :X

http://gamerant.com/call-of-duty-black- ... pen-49626/

I really don't want to fire up utorrent for this, I havent downloaded a game for years now! I am willing to pay for this game, but not for a chopped version! I mean:

• A scene where an enemy is shot in slow motion with copious amounts of gore has been toned down for the German release.

• A torture scene involving a prisoner has been completely eliminated from the German version.

The song “Sympathy for the Devil”, made famous by the Rolling Stones, has been removed.

• No explosions that lead to limb loss.

• Removal of what Germany deems ‘anti-constitutional symbols’.

wat

I've been playing multiplayer quite a bit and it's awesome but infuriating. You can be kicking ass, but then you'll go on a terrible death streak and not do very good for ages. I've never got higher than 5 kills in a row without dying.

Also, the maps are tiny are very chaotic. Would have been nice to have some more open maps.. But maybe I haven't played them all yet.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell now we just need a patch asap to deal with the horrible stuttering everyone is having, with the game freezing for 1-2 seconds every now and then :C

":20o0baj8]Are the maps stupidly circular like MW2's?

Yep! Very much so.

My favourite is one called Nuke Town... It's absolutely mental. It's a little larger than Shipment from MW but a lot longer and thinner... It's absolutely crazy. So much fun though! :D

One gripe I have with this game is that spawn points move around ridiculously quick. I was running round the map killing enemies and they started spawning round me.. Fair enough, I may have been in their spawn. But I kill a few of them, then get killed by a straggler and spawn. Trouble is, as soon as I spawn and start running, enemies spawn directly behind me where I just spawned! Makes no sense.

":2ab7met2]Are the maps stupidly circular like MW2's?

One gripe I have with this game is that spawn points move around ridiculously quick. I was running round the map killing enemies and they started spawning round me.. Fair enough, I may have been in their spawn. But I kill a few of them, then get killed by a straggler and spawn. Trouble is, as soon as I spawn and start running, enemies spawn directly behind me where I just spawned! Makes no sense.

Sounds like typical Modern Warfare. Either way, I have my battlefield to switch to when im tired of that spawning system. RIght now I'm looking forward to some need no brain rampage!

":rbcdbanb]Are the maps stupidly circular like MW2's?

Sounds like typical Modern Warfare. Either way, I have my battlefield to switch to when im tired of that spawning system. RIght now I'm looking forward to some need no brain rampage!

Their spawning system sounds weird. So you mean the spawn points move around, and the game doesnt mind wheter or not there's a alive player near the spawn? That's ridiculous to me.

I play a lot of Quake, and the spawn point is simple and good, the game always chooses the farther spawn point from the point you've been killed. And you rarely spawn next to players.

Further along, to put this in example mode, Black Ops has the same amount of bugs MOH has, but its 10x more on rails and has just as many invisible walls. The checkpoint system is the worst I have ever encountered in a game. Half of the checkpoints bring u back to retarded locations and/or spawn you in the middle of being shot at!?! Still, its very well presented and it really holds your attention. Its a cool game, but I 4 hours in, I enjoyed mw2 alot more (just to compare) :).

I was watching a college playing it and I was not amused by the amount of flat geometry and blurry textures. :neutral: The composition was pretty good tho, which in the end of the day, that's what matters.