Adobe Photoshop CS5 - finally a worthy upgrade?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about painting and smudging at the same time!! Kinda like the oil paint brushes in painter, or the opencanvas brush =).

T-bone, it's just the default settings that make smudge slow, if you turn off smoothing and set brush spacing a bit further apart it runs pretty fast (and still looks the same)

I'm talking about painting and smudging at the same time!! Kinda like the oil paint brushes in painter, or the opencanvas brush =).

T-bone, it's just the default settings that make smudge slow, if you turn off smoothing and set brush spacing a bit further apart it runs pretty fast (and still looks the same)

just tried that, still runs like crap :/ (I'm on CS4 here)

Ohhh, right! Yeah, love the brush in open canvas. That's good news then.

Why don't you use painter for painting, it kicks photoshops ass.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/ ... bview=tab0

oh I use it, but the interface from painter just isn't nice at all to work with imo.. I find myself switching back and forth to photoshop all the time, and all just because of the like 3 brushes in painter that are cool to use..